Monday, July 10, 2006

1st page in about a month

This is my first page I have done in about a month or so...maybe longer but hey, who's counting right? I have done though so birthday cards but that doesn't count because it wasn't for my scrapbook.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't know how happy I am about the way it turned out. I am a firm believer in scrapping when you are in the mood so you avoid the "oh that's not what I visioned" syndrome. I hate when you get a layout in your head sit down to do it..and it looks crazy or not quite how you saw it floating around in your brain.

Is it just me or does every scrapper go through that? Frustrating...very frustrating...

6 comments:

elizabeth said...

oh i think it turned out good!

Anonymous said...

Cute page! My motto is to never plan a page, that way I can't be too disappointed :)

Scott said...

Good stuff!!

Scott

Melissa said...

adorable page, love how you did the title :)

this is my 1st visit to your blog and think its great! BTW-love your music video ;)

Alli's Mom said...

Cute page! I generally sit down to scrap and go through what pictures I've got to do and pick a topic. My page vision usually comes to me from there. I don't plan them out too far ahead of time, though I do already have the beach trips page in my head, complete with an ambulance!

Janice M said...

I love the idea of scrapping when inspired.