Friday, September 15, 2006

World's Shortest Fairy Tale!

LMAO...i received this in an email from Laura...thanks girl...that was hysterical...and soooo true.

Once upon a time, a girl asked a guy "Will you marry me?"

The guy said, "No" and the girl lived happily ever after and
went shopping and dancing, drank martinis, always had a
clean house, never had to cook, stayed skinny and farted whenever
she wanted.
The end.


BWHAHAHAHAH!!! LOVE IT!

6 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Good one!! So true . . .

Anonymous said...

And like I told Laura yesterday, if I only knew then what I know now!! LOL!

Bare said...

*LOL* I love it! Too cute, and probably true *L*

Unknown said...

omg...so funny!

Anonymous said...

I raise my glass to that,, my dh was smart as soon as I said yes it was a sprint to the alter, the life is all now a fantasy to me, lol

Cinderella said...

I wish I would have thought of that!! *Jealous look*

That was good! =P