Busy Busy weekend ahead:
To do:Clean filthy, nasty, yucky house
catch up my bills in Microsoft money so i can see how poor I am
Stamp onsie's for the craft fair
sew towels
sew burp cloths
take kids to mom
hope to god I can suck my ass in my costume...lots of praying here folks
organize my stampin up stuff...it's a wreck
cut my stash of stamps and mount them
make cards for the craft fair
fold laundry
and get my ass off this computer
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










14 comments:
dude, don't you ever call me a bitch again just cause MY HOUSE IS FRICKEN CLEANER THAN YOUR HOUSE!!! lol
I hear you...the internet steals my time all the time
Hey! That's quite the list! Get your patootie out of here and check them off!
I hear ya, I've got so much to do, and just don't even feel like it!
Ok...so how'd ya make out? My house STILL needs to be cleaned, but I had a good weekend! LOL
Hope you got it all done!!!
i hope that you had yourself a good weekend.
Scott
So, how'd it go?
Did you squeeze into the costume?
How was the party???
I want to see pics of your costume Missy!!! =)
i miss and love ya great the great
we'll have to schedule some phone sex soon!
yeap,you better move that ass is right? lol
You can come and clean my place when you are done.
ROFLMAO at your costume comment. You are way to fucking funny. Good luck with the craft fair and don't hurt those little fingers too much.
Post a Comment