Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Calling all OPINIONS

I need an opinion because I am not sure which one I like the best...What better place than to ask a blogworld full of scrappers...

Now keep in mind I am stamping Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays on the one that is blank at the bottom...What I am wondering is...Which one do you like better?

1st or 2nd or hell even neither...you will not hurt my feelings...it takes alot to do that just ask Elizabeth.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh yeah and the inside of the one with HO HO is another HO!!

Thanks for all opinions

9 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

I think the "Ho Ho" with another "Ho" on the inside is really cute! But honestly . . . I think either one would look great!! I'm just impressed that your'e making homemade cards. I always intend to do it, then spend more time on my Christmas letter that I put inside them that i never have to time to actually finish my cards. So, it's off to Walmart to get boxed ones for it. Maybe this year . . .

JB said...

I like the left one but with inking like the right one. And maybe more centered. :) HTH!

Anonymous said...

Cute cards. I like the right one with ho ho on the outside with the last ho on the inside. I expect one...however, mine can say Happy Fucking Holiday! ;)

Anonymous said...

I like them both but the one without the "Ho's" would look ever cuter with colored background to make it POP!

But they are both adorable!

Anonymous said...

i like the one on the left, maybe center it and stamp the Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays on the inside?? I do like the "inking" of the edges on the right card

Bare said...

Ok, I like them both... BUT, I think I would like the second one the best with Merry Christmas at the bottom of it- just my opinion :0)

PS: Happy Turkey Day!

Raina* said...

Umm, I don't get photobucket....
so I can't enlarge the pictures....
so me they both look the same.
But from what I can see, they are both equally adorable. I'd like either one.

Gina said...

More Hoe's!
(The more the merrier, LOL at my own stupid jokes...)What a house! I would run to it also if I lived there!

Anonymous said...

I like them both but feel like the paper strips need to be a little askew. KWIM
Love the HOs!