well i had this really long post full of alot of things to say but blogger ate it just as I was 2 pictures shy of finishing....I would like to tell you that I am pissed about it but I am to tired to be mad...Can you believe that?
anyway I am going to sum it up in a nutshell:
Craft fair started sloooooowwwww but ended ok.....the onsie's were a hit..I even had orders placed for certain one's I ran out of in the size they were looking for..woot..woot!!
here are a few not so great pictures:

the super cute onsies

this is the onsie that was the best seller...this is the loads of love stamp set from Stampin' UP!. I just adore this set...there is sooo much that can be done with it.

burp cloths

I have 3 small ribbon boxes (I think 3 maybe 4)left..and 1 big one left..if any of you scrapbookers are interested..let me know...
The small ones hold 65-70 regular spools of ribbon and the big one holds about 130 of ribbon.

I have a shit pot full of burp cloths and hooded towels left...i made enough to wrap up 321567888546 babies. I think I am going to list the rest of them on my etsy shop.
This weekend I finally got Laura's CJ done. It was 5 random facts about yourself:
This was hard for me because I don't analyze myself...I think everything I do is normal...lol ....I did however manage to come up with 5 and it is complete and off to Elizabeth for her entry and then back to Laura....YAY I AM FINISHED!!
Here are my entries:
Fact #1:

I love peanut butter cups but i HATE peanut butter
Fact # 2

This one is a no brainer.....I am obsessed with M-A-C makeup!! Eough said
Fact # 3
I am a label whore...sad but true...

Left side

right side
Fact # 4
This is the 2nd time I have had braces...rest assured I will have a permenant retainer put in this time when I get them off.

Fact # 5

I am a board game junkie...I love games..all games...any game..cards..board....nintendo..yes i still like the regular nintendo..super mario brothers to be exact....










5 comments:
Love those facts. Those onesies and burg cloths are adorable as shit. Love them all. I'll have to find someone I know having a baby now so I can get some from ya.
The burp cloths and onseis are soooo adorable!! I love the police man burp cloth, if my brother was having any more children I would get them from you, but they are done,they only had 5, geeze, they are no fun! lol
I am not big on peanut butter either but I love reeses cups! I guess we are both weird =P
onesies* even..=)
You are so darn creative that it frightens me. I love the onesies too!
Love the onsies and burp clothes....too bad I don't know anyone with babies right now! :) I didn't realize you had an etsy shop, cause I'm lame like that...
I love your CJ pages the scrabble one is cute! :)
I'm just around trying to catch up on blogs, but I see I'm pretty far behind! Glad the craft fair went well for ya girlie!
Post a Comment