
This one was just a random shot O'Neil happen to catch of Melana smiling....those are rare...

I think I am going to have to scrap this picture of O'Neil...i Just love it....we were outback on the deck and I was just taking random shots and this is my most favorite...

After we all stuffed our face until we could explode we took a stroll around the subdivision to walk some of it off and let the kids run some more so they would take a good nap. It worked..woo hooo!! This one is of the kids running back to the house...

It was all i could do to keep up with them...It's sooo miserable when you eat that much...
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!










12 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! Looks like you guys had a great day!
Happy Thanksgiving honey! Glad your day was great!
Happy Thanksgiving.
I have a great day at work by the way...
I installed ceramic tile in my kitchen and had a turkey sandwich.
Great pics! (your hubby is a cutie, for sure!)
Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!!!
cajun turkey sounds yummy-you must post the recipe next year so I can try it out.
we went for a walk too..so glad we did because I felt like I was going to explode. lol
great pictures!
I had a great Thanksgiving! I'm glad ya'll did too, those are great pics! :0)
Great pics. Love that outfit of Melana's. McKenzie has the same one ;) I guess us two have great taste.
Glad to read you had a great Thanksgiving! Love the pics girlie!
I'm glad to hear that you had a great day!
ONeil is sooo manly! Great pics!
Sounds like a great Thanksgiving. Is that your house? WOW! It looks huge.
Post a Comment