busy as a bee but I am still alive....nothing new going on in Greta land...
Kids are still bad
O'Neil is fine
I am a fruit cake with white trash black roots
(appointment coming soon to go back super dark for the winter)
Craft fair projects almost complete
Stampin Up! workshop stuff almost complete
I feel a sense of normal starting to come back to me.... (sigh!)
I miss everyone
Random Thoughts:
Why is it that you do your best thinking while you are getting ready for bed or in the car?
Everytime I have a good thought I want to jot it down I am driving like a mad woman rushing and can't find a pen or paper in my car?
Does this happen to anyone else?
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










17 comments:
that my friend is why there's a notebook and pen in my beside table
AND I have a stack of index cards and a pen in my glovebox . . .
glad things are slowing down...or at least going back to normal for ya!
:)
Best thoughts - yup every night just as I am about to fall asleep or driving 80 miles an hour down the expressway.
By the way - The rest of Christmas Shopping will be done the Greta way - that just cracked me up girly. Especially those limited edition Holiday MAC sets.
yeah
you crack me up
it's official
white trash
big tittied girl!
Hey you -
good to hear from you. I'm still hanging in there too.
This happens to me ALL the time. I get my best ideas while I'm lying in bed in the middle of the night!
Glad you're doing fine. Sounds like you're really keeping busy (when is the craft fair?)!
Keep keeping us up-to-date with things!!
yep happens to me all the time..and once I even tried to jot something down while driving..that wasn't pretty. lol ;)
BTW-you look awesome in your rockin halloween costume
ROFLOL!! yes ma'am...or when you are in the shower...or right before you fall asleep lol
I do my best thinking in the shower!
And i just got my hair DID and got peek a boo highlights....I LOVE IT!!!! And I only WISH I got black roots......mine are GREY! BIOTCH.
"I am a fruit cake with white trash black roots"- I'm still laughing and pissing my pants over that. Great Greta comment there!! Yep, I can't find shit half the time either. I'm very organized, however, my kid and husband have not mastered this skill yet. In my car (right at this momemnt and I'm being honest) is a car seat with a BIG ass Dora doll, 2 blankets, a bunny rabbit, a pooh bear doll, another bunny rabbit, a placemat from the house that Kenzie had to bring with her, 4 sippy cups, a bowl, 2 jackets and a diaper bag. Yep...and it's all NOT mine!!
That happens to me all the freakin time!
You know that is ME!!
And I am rocking the roots as well and my lovely gray is so attractive....Not!!
My good thoughts almost always come when I cannot write them down!
I always come up with something intelligent when I am in the bath-tub..it never fails!! I guess I should just put a notepad and some pens in there..hmmmm, do you think guests would think we were weird if we had paper and pens in the bathroom? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm....
I never have any good thoughts so whether or not I have a pen and paper around makes no difference.
Anyone out there need some pens and paper? ;)
I even bought one of those micro cassette recorders, but the kids began swapping out my unused batteries with the dead ones from their mp3's ...stinking kids.
I get ideas at the most inopportune times as well. Need to keep a post it note pack on my hip or something.
Have a great weekend.
Scott
Busy- girl, I know all about that! I feel so bad for neglecting my blog, and my blog friends! We're still here, and we love ya! *hugs!
Post a Comment