Sunday's we normally get up and go to Denny's for breakfast but this morning I was so exausted from running around so much I decided to sleep in an hour or so. We ended up getting up and going to the beach to take pictures. It was fun but of course Melana doesn't cooperate very well.


Remember I said I had white trash roots? Well no longer my friends I am no longer blonde..I went back to my natural hair color. It is quite a shock and will take some getting use to. I haven't been my natural color in so long I forgot what my natural color was.





I am assuming Mason is getting tot hat age where he thinks he needs to cheese really crazy looking with his teeth together....good lord!



Of course I knew somewhere in this "adventure" Melana would show her true colors and of course she did. She decided things weren't going her way so she would pout.


After we decided to for go Denny's and go eat at One Eyed Willy's. It was ok...not my favorite place.
We took the kids to the park to wear them out for a nap after we ate.

We tried to get the kids to swing in this cool looking swing but they would have no part of it so I got in to show them it was fun...they looked at me like I was crazy. bwhahaha!!

They did like trying to swing me though....they thought that was funny.
The slide was a big hit with both of them because it was "fast"!!


Well that's about all for me. Yay! for being off Monday for the holiday.
xoxox










24 comments:
Such a great looking family! Those beach pics are just the cutest! Glad you had some nice family time :)
Those are such GREAT pictures!! I especially love the one of you and the kids and the last one of them walking down the beach together. I love the hair!!!!
Great pics girl!! You took some professional pics if you ask me, especially the Mason and Melana walking down the beach together..love that one!
Your hair looks great ...you will get used to it..I need to take the dip in the dark end of the pool myself..I have been slacking in the hair department if you know what I mean =)
your hair's cute that color! i've been dying my hair since i was in 7th grade and i can't remember what my natural looked like! i assumed i had went back to as close as possible! at least no roots!! yea!
i'm laughing at the swing though! that's for children with disabilities! jerrett refuses to get on regular swings! he has to be in that kind! he feels like he's on a roller coaster!
tomorrow's a holiday?
and you're cute in your natural do
and how does this happen to you?! the digiRebel will blink NO CF several times at you. you're on crack. be honest.
beautiful pictures!
that swing made me LOL ;)
Beach Pictures in November...I wish here in Chicago. Your fam and new hair do are adorable!
Great pics girl!!!
today is a holiday??? Not in this town! Damn!!
Love those pictures on the beach, I see a Xmas card coming, huh?? Except ou need a tripod girl so you can get in a shot!
Love the pictures!! Adorable....and I LOVE your hair color!!
looks like a fun day!
love the beach photos...
good job on your SU workshop.
I love that tag punch.
My friend has one so I borrow it from time to time.
:)
oh, and the new do...love it! :)
the pics turned out fab!!
How CUTE are those pics!!!?!?!?
You ended up with some great pictures! I love beach shots.
My next haor appointment I'm going back to my roots too. It's time for a change.
The pics are so good! I love your hair dark! I went darker this past week too! Tis the season eh?!
Those pics are too cute for words. You should make one of those pics with the kids your holiday cards. LOVE EVERY ONE OF THEM!!
What beautiful pictures! Those are wonderful! I especially love that swing! I'd play on that myself!
very cute! I love the one of them holding hands! Congrats on the awesome workshop!
I love all of the beach pictures, makes me wish we had a beach close to here.
I love your 'new' hair color too. I need to touch up my grays!
ya know...lmao...i just realized that lieno is the only one wearing shoes. on the beach for crying out loud...lol.
thats something michael would do...BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Didn't I see that swing on a sex toy website?
bwa-hahahaha
love all the pictures.
my favorite one is of Mr Mason looking at the camera and Melana pouting in the background!!!
Nice photos ... you will treasure them even more as the years go by!
Pssssssst! Where ya been, girl?
Post a Comment