Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What a weekend

geezzz..... where do I start...i got a few things checked off my list but not a whole lot...will have to work on them some more...i did get the 10 loads of laundry folded. O'Neil was great..while I was at mom's nursing a hangover he kept the laundry going to catch it all up. AND he was nursing a hangover....

i did however squeeze my ass in my costume ...barely... but i did....I also received the most sexiest costume award...lol my mother and father are so proud of me...bwhahaha!!

Here is the only decent pic of me that night...I was to busy getting my drink on and would forget to get out the camera...Elizabeth got some really good shots of her and I and O'neil and I on her camera...I will upload those when I get a copy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
good lord look at those teef and that mullet...would ya?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the "cemetary" we hung out in most of the nightwith the fog machine going...

We went over to Elizabeth's and took all the kid's around Elizabeth's mom's subdivision. Trick or treating was fun with the kids...Mason was Peter Pan and Melana was Tinkelbell as she like to be called...I tried to correct her and tell her it was Tinkerbell but she wouldn't have that. I don't know what the hell is my problem but I didn't get really good shot of them either...I was sooo tired and so i waited until we got home to get pics...somehow my settings on my rebel is off and my pics aren't coming out worth a shit...I guess it's time to break out the old book and see what it is suppose to be...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
she was ready to get out of her stockings..this is my no shoes or socks baby...she HATES shoes and socks....

You know while I was watching the kids run up to the houses and say trick or treat I was reflecting back on how much fun it was as a kid to be free. No worries..depend on someone else. I appreciate my mom much more now that I have kids of my own. You sacrifice so much to make sure they have fun and build memories. I wouldn't trade them for the world...sometimes I do want to put them on ebay with free shipping though....JUST KIDDING!! Hope everyone had a great Halloween! I am off to check a few things off my list.

* By the way Raina my house is clean now as well* So does that mean You can call me a bitch now...lol

18 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

You are one hot mamacita and Your kids are so stinkin cute!

beki said...

Wow, look at you sexy mama! Your kiddos are too cute!!

Cheryl Wray said...

Sheesh, look at Sexy You!! (I wish I could have some Ta-tas like you got there going on! Lol!)
Tinkerbell is SO cute! And lookie, she's got crocs on! (My DD wore her crocs with her Pirate costume--can't leave home without them!)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a good time!!!!!!!!

elizabeth said...

as soon as i even upload the pics in the computer, i'll burn ya a disc. me and mom did get some good ones.

and i always wish that i was young again. no worries. just play and go to school. ahhhhh how sweet it was.

Renee said...

I love the Peter Pan costume, maybe John M. will want to go as him one year . . I hope.

Unknown said...

Love the costume, the girls look amazing!
Love that Melana is "trying" to smile in the picture, so cute.

Jamie said...

Girl you looked GREAT!!
Your kiddos looked adorable!!

Cinderella said...

Ummmmmmm..is there a rule on how hot someone can look on Halloween, because you looked smokin!! Wow..I bet O'Neil couldn't keep his paws off of you!! You looked great!!

The kiddies ALWAYS look cute...and once again they are way too cute!!

Hope your Halloween was awesome...looks like it was!!

Anonymous said...

hawt ass!
no wonder you were gonna get some this halloween

Scott said...

So... did the costume lead to any extracuriculars?

Scott

Josie said...

you are one hot momma girl - and the kiddos look so cute. What a great halloween - i so wish i was little again!

Bare said...

You looked great girl! I love the pics- the kids were too cute! I'm glad ya'll had a great time!

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT GRETA!! I want your boobies!!!

You too look awesome! i wanna see pics of E too!!!

I want to eat yor kids up.

Anonymous said...

girl, those girls of yours can surely stand on there own to feet, lol
great costumes

flounder said...

You can guard my cell anytime!

Anonymous said...

I WANT BOOBS!!! You were slamm'n girl. Wonderful outfit and the boobies went well too. Those kids are adorable. Let me know your screen name if they ever go on ebay with free shipping, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Check you out hot momma! Great costumes!