Wednesday, December 13, 2006

FRUSTRATED!!

I know many of you have been trying to comment but can't....i know this because I have visited your blogs and you are saying so but guess what.... BETA SUCKS ASS and now i cannot comment on your's either...

Shannon: Melana didn't write her name my mom helped her...she can only write i's and t's...lol

Renee: You tell Emma she looked fabu on her birthday and hope she had a swell time... I remember mason wanting to "wide" the carousel but then screamed to get off also...fun times!

Flounder: LMAO at your post....

Scott: your family is in my prayers

After the holiday's I am ditching blogger and moving to typepad and I don't give a rat's ass if I have to pay for it....I AM OVER THIS BULLSHIT...BLOGGER SUCKS!!!

Someone send me the instructions on how to make the switch without losing everything...Thanks!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even have blogger anymore and I'm frustrated. I haven't been able to leave lots of comments. SUCKS!!

beki

Hippofatamus said...

I haven't had any problems with the new beta but I have been reading tons of issue with so many people. I am getting serious about switching to typepad too. You need to know we are al lstill out here even if our somments don;t make it to ya!

Cheers!

sarah said...

Elizabeth and I had a hell of a time yesterday trying to comment on eachother's blogs. STUPID blogger.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Yes, the comment thing is driving me crazy too! I thought I was actually losing my mind, because some blogs it works and soem it doesn't..now I get it, has to do with the Beta? Blogger sucks ass, come to Typepad now...why wait? You get a free 30 day trial anyway :) switch, switch, switch, switch!!!! (Chanting lol)

Cinderella said...

Ok, I switched to Beta...so far so good..some comments are coming up anonymous but other than that..it's good! Thanks for your patience! =)

Jamie said...

I SO hear you woman...
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Unknown said...

I can only comment on certain people...apparently blogger plays favorites!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on EVERY BIT of that!! Very frustrating . . .

Cheryl (lifewithcherylwray)
Because Blogger doesn't like me either!

flounder said...

I haven't had any problem with Beta. Maybe it just doesn't like you.

Bare said...

yay!!! I can comment again!!! Glad to be able to see ya again, girl! *hugs*

mIcHeLlE-o said...

I'm not going to sugar coat this...I FUCKING HATE BETA!! It's been fucking weeks since I've been able to even log in, it erased my old blog and now I have problems leaving my babes some love on their blogs. Do email me your new blog if you decide to change. Have a good holiday.