So does anyone know how to go back to the old blogger before the beta....
I hate beta....HATE IT!!!! It's a pain in my ass and very annoying...I knew i should have not given in to temptation....grrrrrrr!!!!
Ever since I have switched if you have word verification on you can forget it...i can't see it know matter what i do...so therefore i cannot comment...(deep sigh)
that's just part of it...trust me there is more....
So if anyone knows how I can go back please let me know....
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
OMG! I can comment! I right clicked on your comment (vice president)link, selected open in new window, and the comment box loaded! Yes!!!
I don't know how you can go back to the old blogger (just one reason I switched to Typepad) but as far as not being able to see the word verification, try clicking publish anyway - a new window will open and you will be able to see the word verification there. At least that's been my experience.
Maybe they are working out the bugs, Greta - yours is the 2nd beta version I've been able to post on this week.
There should be a way to switch back because I did - me and the new beta version didn't get a long either. It was in the template section maybe? I can't remember. It didn't put everything back though. I know that it was suppose to save your last template so if you can find it, you can copy and paste it into the template space to have it be like it was. I know I'm not helping. sorry. Try under "template" and then "customize design" to see if there is a link to switch back... I swear it was a link to click on for me. Good luck!
i know last night i had the hardest time commenting on simone's. i had to keep going back and back and back b/c the word verification would not show up whats so ever. i'm glad that i didn't switch over....not that i could b/c i was never given the opportunity to switch.
plus, i get sick of the whole "you're being directed to a nonsecure sight....blah blah" crap that comes up when you wanna comment and then when you wanna post your comment.
Girl, I do not know- I REFUSE to change to beta, anything with the word "beta" in it- sucks! Hope you can get it changed back *hugs*
You should have switched to Typepad when you put up the new blog! It is fantabulous, and so easy to use and customize!
They almost had me...almost.
Azzhats!!
I wish you luck girl, cause I have noooo idea! Sowwy!
It is truly nothing but a pain in the ass...And I don't think you can switch back. It is a question in the FAQ.
I wish I could help you but Blogger would never let me switch. I guess I'm glad it didn't! Good luck.
Post a Comment