Monday, December 11, 2006

Holiday Mail Love!!

When O'Neil and I first got together I was told I could never check the mail....He loves checking the mail...why I don't know but he does... This is things he has done in the past.

Chased the mailman around town when he was on duty to see if he had mail.
Made the comment that the mailman should leave a note in the mailbox when he doesn't get mail so at least he knows that he came but we didn't have anything

Now this is just a few but now he doesn't get to check the mail because he passed the "love of mail" onto Mason..so today we get home and Mason gets the mail and brings it in. He likes to open the mail to so I normally let him open the junk mail. Since it's the holiday's I let him open the christmas cards. I was opening the other mail and I hear Melana scream that one is mine...I did that one...I looked and the kids had made me a Christmas card and mailed to me... (with the help of their Honey of course..Honey is my mom) they were so excited to see both of their cards come in the mail they couldn't stand themselves...of course I was just as excited because I think that is FABULOUS!!! Mason even addressed his own envelope...

Here is my babies work of art...the grand masterpiece of scrappin....and they did it all by themselves.... this just makes my heart so happy...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Outside of Mason's card
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Inside of Mason's card

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Outside of Melana's card
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Inside of Melana's card

Smooches to my babies for awesome mail love

I want to also say Thank you to Jocelynne for the awesome Christmas card she sent to me as well.... This card on here just does NOT do it justice...You have to see it in person...IT IS FABU!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So lovin this card....Thanks girl...You were the first christmas card I received for this Christmas! Smooches to you sista as well..

Not a whole lot going on around the Adam's house...I will however say...THE TREE IS UP AND DECORATED..more on that another time...off to internet shop or should I say browse. I'll let ya know what I come up with on my wants, have to have list and my yeah right dream on list....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww, how cute,that care is pretty

Anonymous said...

Awww, their cards are so cute!!

Unknown said...

I need to hire the M&M team to make some Xmas cards....what's their hourly child labor rate?
Fabulous work!

sarah said...

awww, how adorable! :)
Isn't mail love the best?!

mIcHeLlE-o said...

You do have yourself some wonderful, sweet and talented kiddos. It melts my heart just listening to you tell the story. I can't wait till my lil one starts doing nice stuff instead of always being naughty. (that's at the top of my list)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Its funny Good mail is so hard to get these days...ya gotta savor it!

Anonymous said...

OH I GOT THE SAME CARD!
WHY THE HELL IS THIS ALL IN CAPS?
what"s going on here
your blog is effed up!!!

anyway
i miss you
i"m "ok"

just >>>> ok