While I was watching the Colts spank Cinncinati's ass Monday night (which made me very happy by the way....Go PEYTON!!) I whipped these out. These are my Gift Certificate holders for my
Stampin' UP! Gift certificates. I thought they turned out pretty darn cute. I am having a blast with the different inks and markers...the markers are my ABSOLUTE favorite....I will definitly break down and buy the whammy jammy marker set in January for Sell-A-Bration time. Woot Woot.....




Sell-a-bration begins January 1 to february 28th and my goal is to get all of the stamps because I like them all...well except for 1 or 2.....I have really enjoyed being a demonstrator thanks to my fabulous Upline
Simone. She is teaching me all sorts of stuff through email and the phone and the internet....now we just need to get a web cam....hey that's something i could have asked for for christmas. Darn it...too late now....oh well maybe after the new year.
9 comments:
So, so cute and creative! Love them!
Dang, i missed your post before this one! I finally did the blogline thing and it never told me you updated!!
You are GOOD at this stamping thing!
HOT!
So, so cute!
wow, look at you...I am so impressed, very lovely!
yep girl, i love mine. i've left on my desk to pretty it up some :)
now i just need to think of what i am going to get with it.
I will look around for a disco ball for you. Have no idea where it came from other than it was a gift.
Cheers,
Scott
It's never too late silly!! Santa can work over-time!! hehe
Love the card holders...sooooo nice!!
Whoa, I had two posts to read this visit to your blog!! Good stuff.
Can I just say that I love that your sweet little Mason and Melana call their grandmothers Ya-Ya and Honey. That's precious!!
I hate yoy, I hste you...
those are to die for...Why, Greta.....WHY?!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!
Post a Comment