I promise.... I have been so busy doing nothing....Does that ever happen to anyone else? I had good intentions on puttin up my tree but that was about as far as it got....just an intention...a thought...i should be ashamed...
I have received some mail love from Josie. She sent me one of her fabulous holiday planners. I would love to take a pic of it but it is at work...I was so stinkin excited I brought it to work to show the girls and on Friday I was rushing to get out of there I went off and left it sitting right on my desk along with my donuts....grrrrr!!! I will post a pic of that tomorrow along with my scrap pages I have managed to complete.. YAY me!!
I took a new photo avatar because I am sure sick of seeing that one I have now...I have to get those unloaded and cropped and all that noise and tonight is just not the night to do it.... I am tired and it is late...so on that note...
peace out!!
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










9 comments:
Oh, no, you're not the only one! I spent Friday running like I was in a marathon and got to the end of the day only to find I got nothing done. What's up with that??!
The comment box would not load for me yesterday, I refuse to upgrade...sometimes less is better for those of us already on sensory overload...The name combination was on Laura's website and I surfed over by way of yours...I never make sense, stop questioning yourself!
Hey, I know all about being so busy and then looking back at your week and saying, WHAT did I actually get done? Just busy doing nothing!
Can't wait for more of your updates!
Wait...You forgot Donuts??? NOOOOOO!!!
Take a pic of the planner when you bring it home girl, I wanna see.
dude i'm right there with you on the whole busy thang.
killin me smalls.
:)
p.s. i'm drinking more of your chai right now!!!
SO GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!
me loves it. :)
Busy here too...can't wait until that stops.
My tree is only partially up. Yesterday I slept ALL DAY. No kidding. I got up long enough to eat (and stare at my naked tree) and then it was right back to bed. Today is going to be different! (Yeah, right.)
Note: Right clicking on your link and selecting "open in a new window" seems to still be working for me as far as the comments go - direct clicking does nothing. :)
YAY, its always great to hear that someone is getting some scrapping done during the christmas season, you know we don't have time for all of that now.. can't wait to see the pics of the planner,, how fun!
Forgetting the plan - okay...forgetting the donuts - now that is a problem : )
Glad you liked the planner!
Post a Comment