Friday, February 16, 2007

2 opposite ends of the spectrum

This describes Elizabeth and I. Our friendship started off with each other think the other was a complete bitch. I thought this of her because even though she is shy and reserved she comes off a bitch and snooty...she truly isn't AT ALL. Until she gets to know you she is kinda stand offish. She thought I was a bitch because I on the other hand say what i am thinking and if you don't know me i guess i tend to come off as a bitch as well. Whatever you want to call it...bold..strong...bitch..mean....whatever it all means the same.

It wasn't until O'neil was involved in a shooting when he was on duty that we truly became friends. That really didn't happen right away but she did reach out to me if I needed someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on for support through that tramatic event. HOWEVER, the bond became stronger when we found out each other scrapped....IMAGINE THAT...and this day the hubby's call us "twins".

for more on our differences click here

FRIENDSHIP IS A WONDERFUL THING AND i HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH ALOT OF GREAT FRIENDSHIPS THROUGHOUT MY YEARS!!

ETA: I wanted to change my template but after i did i was completely lost...i couldn't figure out how to put my tiara back or hell for that matter anything...good thing i was able to recover my old one....i haven't a clue...so if anyone can tell me how to do everything i need to do i sure would appreciate it!!!

9 comments:

Stacy said...

I'll have to see if I can catch your enthusiasm for scrapbooking. I started a scrapbook for Kenzie at birth. I think she's a month old where I left off (that's actually the original point of Kenzie's Doodles!!) I get overwhelmed by the need to make it perfect. So, it's stuck, and now my pictures are out of order (after moving cross country) and my scrapbook stuff is an organizational disaster.

Hmmmnnn. Maybe that's a bogeyman I need to tackle??? :)

David Amulet said...

(Came your wy via Shannon's site ... we've been occasional blog-buddies for a year or so ... )

Your comment really spoke to me. I can't tell you how many bitches I've gotten to know--they've either become girlfriends or friends once I saw past the false pretense they were putting up!

Bitchy behavior, in my experience, is usually a screen.

Usually.

-- david

Greta Adams said...

you and shannon have been occasional blog buddies for a year or have you been my occasional blog buddy for a year and i didn't know it? lmao!!!

PeppyPilotGirl said...

My friend Marla and I were like that - we were in the same instrument (pilot) training class. She thought I was a stuck up preppy pilot wannabe and I thought she was a world class stuck up bitch. We bonded over vodka gimlets. Yet another example of why we should never judge a book (or a person) by its (their) cover.

Got no idea on the blog template thing; I'm too scared to try to change mine!!

Adrienne said...

It's great to have good friends. True friends are really hard to come by. Treasure each other!

elizabeth said...

twins indeed.

but fraternal, not identical...lol.

love ya :)

Bare said...

You know, it's amazing how some of the people who end up being our best friends' we would never imagine being friends with in the first place? I'm glad to hear you and Elizabeth are friends, and blessed to have each other *hugs*

Unknown said...

Did you two fight over paper mailboxes again?? LMAO
I liked both of ya right away, what does that say about me?

I almost changed my blog too, but I was way too scared!

Josie said...

Too funny about you and Elizabeth, that is exactly the same as my Best Friend. We worked together, hated each other and thought each other were both beotches. 10 years later still BFF. You got lucky your BFF scraps...