Monday, February 05, 2007

COLTS RULE BAY-BE!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well let me just say for all you Bear fans....They choked....Bwhahahahaha....I am so freaking happy I just cannot stand myself and I am letting the world know it!

So here it is: IN YOUR FACE...THE COLTS RULE!!!

I'll leave it at that.....for now!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

WOOOOOO FREAKING HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Oh yeah 1 more thing....I wasn't to impressed with the commericals this year...very disappointing..however my favorite was the dog bud commercial AND the doritos commercial that the fans made....Now that was some funny stuff there...Kudos to the fans!!

10 comments:

Gina said...

I fell asleep after watching the first touchdown...( it didn't start until midnight, here!) I did see some of the commercials and the Coke one has been running here all of February! So much for new...Colts kicked some ass...Gotta give props to them!

*GO STEELERS*

beki said...

You're so funny!

Cheryl Wray said...

Woo Hoo!!! Go Colts!! So proud for the team, the coach, and Payton!! Good for them!!
I wasn't too impressed with the commercials either. I DID like Prince, though! I thought he was great--and i was having major high school flashbacks with "Purple Rain"!

Bare said...

Woo-hoo! It was a great game, but I'm with you on the commericals-- The only thing I really liked was the California Cows, which, I've already seen before!

Anonymous said...

I thought of you as they won!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I've been waiting for this post from you ALL DAY, surprised you didn't post it at 8:34pm, the minute they won. lol. So what is your connection to Indiana anyway???

Unknown said...

Didn't see the whole game, but I saw Prince and some of the commercials and they weren't really Super Bowl worthy, so we changed channels.
I'm not sure why you like Manning either, but then again, I don't watch football.

Cinderella said...

I honestly didn't care who won. That's the great thing about your team not being at the Superbowl, you actually get to enjoy the game and not give a chit who wins! haha

Congrats to you though =)

Josie said...

You and your colts can....

well I hate to ADMIT this you did outplay us...
ouch...this one hurt

Toya said...

lol,,, devin went to sleep immediately after the game,, I think he was sick, he want to the bears to win like winning the lottery, he was pissssssed, lol
Prince was good, that is all I cared about.