sorry, I done drunk it. :) Are blogy revisions driving you to the bottle??
um. blog. Not blogy. See, I should have left that beer alone....
Nope, no beer. Got a couple kinds of vodka though if you want a martini!Hang in there!!
damn girl...YOU want beer?????hope you're gonna have a better day today. just think....could be an 81 in a 55...BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!love ya :)
my son's diaper smells horrifying!i thinki need a beer more than you do
Ack..hope things are better....
No beer here, sorry!What's going on?
what happened? :(hope it gets better...whatever it is.
I am nursing one even as we speak! A nice little Czech number, it costs an arm and a leg, but wtf...? A girl can't get Old English 800 here, ROTFLMAO!!!!
Beer sounds good!!
can I have one??
Sounds like you might need something a little stronger than beer.
*Cracks one open and hands it to ya*
Post a Comment
Your email address:Powered by FeedBlitz
13 comments:
sorry, I done drunk it. :) Are blogy revisions driving you to the bottle??
um. blog. Not blogy. See, I should have left that beer alone....
Nope, no beer. Got a couple kinds of vodka though if you want a martini!
Hang in there!!
damn girl...YOU want beer?????
hope you're gonna have a better day today. just think....could be an 81 in a 55...BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
love ya :)
my son's diaper smells horrifying!
i thinki need a beer more than you do
Ack..hope things are better....
No beer here, sorry!
What's going on?
what happened? :(
hope it gets better...whatever it is.
I am nursing one even as we speak! A nice little Czech number, it costs an arm and a leg, but wtf...? A girl can't get Old English 800 here, ROTFLMAO!!!!
Beer sounds good!!
can I have one??
Sounds like you might need something a little stronger than beer.
*Cracks one open and hands it to ya*
Post a Comment