HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD.....
Mom i don't know how you put up with his grumpy ass this long...HAIL TO YOU!!! lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Why? Why must i be in this slump when I have so much to do...
Melana first said she wanted a Mermaid party now she said she wants a princess party because SHE IS A PRINCESS....(this is not going to be good if she keeps thinking like this)....how dare her to change her mind on me...humph!! Her birthday is on the 10th and i have yet to start the invites or plan a single thing...
i need to scrap..but i don't feel like it...this weekend and today (i'm off for mardi gras) would have been perfect to do it i could have accomplished so much but i chose to sleep and lay around instead...grrrrr!!!!
I am going to make a address book specifically for my blogger friends so I can keep everyone's addy's in one place instead of on scratch paper slung all over my craft area....
Please to all my blog people email me your address so I can have it handy. Email me at signal47@aol.com.
That's about all for now!
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










10 comments:
and don't forget to wrap my bday presents (its on the 26th...i don't want ya to forget...BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!)
i'm *so* excited to do the cupcakes for melana's party, i can hardly stand myself. don't forget to let me know what kinda cake and frosting so i have start planning the decorating part.
I made you an address book!! It needs some tweaking though because the spine part was a bitch.
It is going out next week girl.
Princess Party should be pretty easy to make some cards, you can do that in no time!
snap out of it girl...
at least you had the day off for mardi gras (who knew it was a 'holiday' there?!??) I had to work.
the address book is an excellent idea! I think you have my address, but I'll email ya later anyway.
:)
try the Pretty Princess set from SU! for the invites. Make the invitations an invitation to a ball where the little girls can dress up like princesses for the day. Roll them up like a scroll maybe...something officially for royalty. ~lesfitz
I can't wait to see pics of her party, how cute!!!
I've been in a funk this week too, but I know it'll pass for both of us! Hope the party goes well, keep us updated :0)
So have a mermaid princess party, duh!
I love, love, love the idea of a bloggers address book! You've inspired me to make one!!!!
Don't you hate it that the funks come whenever you have a TON to do?
Love kids birthday parties, but my girls are the same way--cannot decide what they want, change their minds over and over. And I have two in March--McKenna's on the 30th, Scout's on the 31st. Double whammy!
good look getting it all done. you can do it!!!
Hope you can shake it!!!!!!
her party is going to be so cute ;) what a good mommy
love the idea of a bloggers address book!
Post a Comment