Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Inner Diva

Man those girls Angie and Barb are seriously making me think about myself. I kinda like it because I never really can express myself in a way that I would like. For instance my compadre Elizabeth. That bitch can name 54396748563242 things about herself and her 7564537385 quirks she has. I on the other hand CANNOT. So the last post was really refreshing for me and eventually I will get around to doing a page in my all about me book I have going.

My Inner DIVA! Hmmmm.....

Correct me if I am wrong...but I have princess mentality to a certain degree (hince the crown for my banner) I think it should be all about me and that is that (hince it's a meocracy) Ya'll with me? I am very spoiled...i say i want i BETTER get or I will pout. Hubby use to spoil me , well let me take that back, he still does but not like he use to...i guess i am wearing him out, lol....
I think this all comes from being the only child and grandchild for 7 years and so what my mother didn't get me my aunt would, or my nanny, or my grandmother, who i call frannie , or all my other aunts so I always had what I wanted. I am by no means snobby though. I will speak to anyone and I don't meet a stranger. I guess my mom raised me right. :) i know it's reared but that just sounds stupi! You raise chickens and rear children! thanks momster! That is a trait I do love about myself is that no matter how rich or poor I am.... I am still me. Money does not change me and that I love!!

You know those people I am talking about? The ones who came from nothing... got something and now all of a sudden they are the best thing since slice bread....yeah! me too and that is not me!! Like J-Lo for instance...good for her to have come from nothing and made it but jesum criminy it is not necesary to act like she does. that is what i call a DIVA!! That is certainly NOT me!! Oh and please don't get me wrong I am not RICH by any means of the word....

Happy Thirsday!

13 comments:

Stacy said...

cracking me up.
& it appears that you were reading my Kenzie's doodles blog at the same time that I was reading your site. How weird is that???

Latharia said...

LOL. You are making me giggle!

Gina said...

I have a little test to measure snobbiness in a person...If I covet their blog banner, I ask for it and if they give it to me I can tell that they are truly the most giving, genuine and UNselfish person that I know! I mean, I am "the queen" in Latin and I DONT HAVE A TIARA!?...sob...I am not fit to post here...I would love your header IF you offered it to me...;-)

elizabeth said...

girl, i can't name that many things about myself...its prolly more like 54396748563100 things...jeeeze!

{wink}

Adrienne said...

Girl you are SO funny!

Unknown said...

girl, you got some diva-goodness running thru ya, you are the biggest label whore I know and that is surely a divalicious quality!
Diva is not snobby in my book.

sarah said...

I think we all have a little diva in us to some degree...

and girl, please stop chewing on your fingers. it makes mine hurt just looking at those pics. :(

JB said...

Hey G! No idea what prompted that post, but glad for the clarification...lol Just kidding! You totally don't have to explain, I just think you're cute!

Thanks for the compliments on my quilt :)

Lu said...

you had me dying. especially when you mentioned J-Lo. Too funny!

Cinderella said...

We all have a little diva inside of us. I believe if you NEVER forget where you came from and if you realize that everything could vanish before you could sneeze about it, more people would be grounded. But than again, some people are just a$$holes =)

Bare said...

Actually, Happy Diva Day!!! There's nothing wrong with being a diva. I take pride in it, actually! I mean, who doesn't like to be a princess, and spoiled? Hell, I'm both, but like you, down to earth and friendly to everyone. It's all about balance, and we've got it! ;0) *Hugs*

Bare said...

Actually, Happy Diva Day!!! There's nothing wrong with being a diva. I take pride in it, actually! I mean, who doesn't like to be a princess, and spoiled? Hell, I'm both, but like you, down to earth and friendly to everyone. It's all about balance, and we've got it! ;0) *Hugs*

Scott said...

But she's still Jenny from the block no??