Hope all had a great 4th. I didn't do anything but scrap and talk on the phone. Imagine that. I did manage to get some cute pics of me and some friends out (O'Neil stayed home with the kids) and some layouts done. WOO HOOOO!!!!
I have to give a HUGE shout out to my girl Elizabeth. Her layout was picked for unpubbed as their favorite layout.. WOOOO HOOOOOOO rock on with ya bad self. I am so excited for her....go check it out and see that wonderful loot she will be getting in the mail. Oh and let me just say rest assured she don't need all the buttons that is coming in it {rolling eyes} ;). She needs that about like i need more pp. {{{{{{{{{{{{big hugs girl}}}}}}}}} enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.
here is two of the three i did this weekend

journaling will go down the right hand side as soon as i collect my thoughts.
the journaling on this one is basically how melana as much as i HATE to admit it is just like me...Thanks a whole helluv alot MOTHER for putting all those nasty wishing on me to get a daughter just like me! hmph!!I will upload the one i did for Noel's adjective challenge as soon as i take a better picture. Those wanting to particpate you have until tomorrow night to get it done and loaded to her comments in the blog. Good luck everyone!
Hope everyone had a great 4th of july. I stayed in my pj's all day. That was nice.
i;ll be back with a update post later....










4 comments:
how cool about E's layout!
she can send some buttons my way too!
tee hee...
cute pages!
that "young love" one is ADORABLE.
sounds like you a lazy 4th!
how nice!
xo.
I was in my PJs for most of the day with the exception of the sale at my LSS!
mini me - well i do see the physical resemblance now - goegeous oic of you there too my dear ! lol still loving those MM photo turns ! never seen them b4 ! lol
smiles, Pearl
love those LOs!
I'll have to go check out Elizabeth's win, good for her!
Post a Comment