I don't know about anyone else but I have a hard time scrapping events...stupid i know but i do. The layout is Mason's first day of school....easy peasy i know but I am just not feeling...maybe it's because I am still not over the fact that he is actually in Kindergarten...{sniff sniff}.
Speaking of Noel ...OH MY GAWD...get you some of this:


this is the sneak peek for her upcoming kit.
YUMMY YUMMY! I cannot wait to get my grubby hands on this one so it can sit with the rest of my kits i have ordered in the past few months screaming cut me...scrap me...fondle me....give me attention instead of neglecting me. OH well...guess i will get to them when i can..in the meantime they can all keep each other company!
Since I decided to take a break from some of the moving madness I sat down and started my mini journal for this. Right now this is about all I can handle because it is mainly about journaling your thoughts, hobbies, ect... so not much scrapping involved unless you want too. In my case I can't find shit in here so not a prob for me...lol...

This is my cover: I used the love elsie fabric paper that is self adhesive...this worked out perfect.

My honest opinions right now..this moment...

My Hobbies just incase you can't read the title...pic turned out terrible... I always want to take pics of my layouts at night...{eyeroll}
Have i ever mentioned my LACK OF organizational skillz....it's sad really...I have to depend on my girl Elizabeth for help and right now she is busy as shit too like me so I am S.O.L. She helped me organize all my paper and that was a chore. Thank the lord for her because she swears I am color blind and I would have had crap all screwed up. I personally think she is the one color blind but hey I don't argue with her ;).
oh yeah one more thing i have to share....it concerns Melana {eyeroll}
so this week we are outside and she is walking on the pavers around the pool and we have river rocks...so she is walking along and she missed one well she steps in the rocks...she proceeds to say "these rocks are getting on my damn nerves" ....bwhahahahahahahaha so yeah i am rolling on the ground (another reason i should get the WT award) anyhow....i am trying not to make a big deal and hoping nobody else heard her...WRONG! About 3 seconds later oneil said WHAT DID YOU SAY? she put her hands on her hips...jolted that hip to the side and said " I SAID (very sassy tone) these rocks are getting on my DAMN nerves.....oh hell...i for sure lost it then.....i am crying i am laughing so hard...i just could not help it...she sounded SO MUCH like me it was scary. So of course i get an ass chewing because he says she gets that from me (she does) and that i need to watch that word.. {eyeroll}
muah!










17 comments:
My goodness girl!!! You are HILARIOUS!!! LOVE THAT! LOL
Hey girl, Love the sneek peek of that kit and what you have been creating is fabby! WTG!!
Have a fab weekend.
Well, sometimes a girl just has to speak her damn mind! ;~)
Ahh, that sassy little Melana! LMAO
Hey babe! LOVE LOVE LOVE your journal page!
I NEED that kit!!! And what is up with the I'm HO? LMAO!!!
Ok, I finished laughing at the whole post! That journal is fantastic! Where did you get the holey mesh on the side of the my loves page? That really looks nice!
Per is the potty mouth around the kids I am constantly challenging him to find more articulate ways to express himself in front of the ears...( he will give you a run for the award :)
ROTFLMAO!!! Good luck with that one, Chica - Sounds like she'll give you a run for your money, that's for sure!
I'M color blind???
I'M color blind???
HA!!!
well hopefully soon, things will settle down for the both of us and we can either help each other out or hey, maybe we can even scrap.
That is sooo very funny. The other day we were at a cook out and a little girl says, "Damn it, I forgot ..." I didn't really hear the rest after Damn it. I looked at Belle and had to ask her if that is what was just said. She confirms that my ears were working properly and we both kind of laugh and shake our heads.
Kids can be so funny I just can't stand it.
i have got to get going on that journal. just discovered it this morning on SIS.
great attitude to have by the way...fuck it is my mantra
LOVE the story about Melana!!
Too funny.
Hang in there, I too have issues with organization and have been working a twelve step program to become more organized.
Um, so that journal is what your cranking out when you are not feeling creative??? Good grief woman! Send me your non creative vibes!! I loved both the pages, and the cover is great. I am going to look at the gorgeous kit you showed too... you enabler! It is so hard when the kiddos say something sassy and you have to try not to laugh, but it is funny... hang in there with the settling in, eventually it will get done, or you'll move again... HAHAHAHA!! :) Have a good day :)
Man, I need to start that damn journal...too many challenges, too little time!
Glad to see you rockin the massive amounts of supplies you own again.
I just realized that I say the word "jerk" too much because the kid won't stop with it, "toaster burnt my bread, you jerk!"
That Melana is a hoot!
don't you just love your mini-me? Mine said "what the hell" this morning! I am glad my husband wasnt around to hear it!!
I hate scrapping events too! Too much pressure to get it perfect, i tend to scrap the lil moments!
Have fun in your new room :)
I call My Greta, Mini me also! I really NEED that journal and why cannot I get a damn kit that looks like that one! Sweet monkey christ, I'm deprived!
ROFL! Girl you kill me! With your (eyerolls)and all! I would have been rolling on the ground too!
You wanna see unorganized just come on over to my house! UGH! It's so overwhelming! I cannot even find my craft room right now because we had someone move in with us and all my extra stuff was in the closet in the guest room. UMMMMM now it's all over the place in my craft room!
Your projects are all awesome girlie!
Post a Comment