Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Freaking hysterical!

So i get an email from Josie telling me if I get offended by this email she can't be my freind anymore..lmao.....well I am like wh? me? nah...she apparently don't know me to well...because I am raw, uncensored, uncut and well really don't care what people think...so with that being said...i knew this must be some good shit right....WELL RIGHT cause it was and I swear I haven't laughed that hard since the cat's meow days with Elizabeth over a stupid bracelet..long story that no one can appreciate but us...but anyway so this is the shit she sends me and it made my day and it made my tomorrow cause I am still laughing

click here to enjoy a good weekend belly laugh

10 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

LLLOOOLLL!!!!

Anna M said...

HILARIOUS!

PeppyPilotGirl said...

ROTFLMFAO!!

Jonnine said...

thats funny, i know you liked to have killed yourself laughing at that.

Crafty Connie said...

Tears are streaming down my face, I'm laughing too hard. Thanks for sharing.

Tania said...

Ahhhahaha! that shit was funny and nasty at the same time, I can only imagine...

beki said...

Yep, that was a good laugh!

Josie said...

So glad you liked it
I knew we were meant to be friends...

Micayla said...

Ha I am still giggling!!!! I loved it, thanks for sharing!!!!

Anonymous said...

DAMN YOU! Per saw me spit wine on the screen and keyboard! Now I gotta suck the vino out of the keyboard...nevermind...that was SO funny! EWWW!