Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
My random things...
1. I cannot stand peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but love reese's cups
2. I have had two plastic surgeries at one time
3. People who don't rinse their dishes after they eat just make me wanna cuss
4. I have ABSOLUTLEY NO patience
5. I lost 40 something pounds on Weight Watchers in less than a year (i have to fix my layout before i post it
6. I bite my fingernails down to the quick until they bleed and the skin around them
7. I suffered from post partum depression after the birth of Mason (thank you Zoloft)
My layout is actually done for this and i did 10 facts will post when i get a chance.
On to the Halloween party...lmao...well i didn't take as many pics as I would have liked and I actually didn't get a pic of my whole costume either but Elizabeth's mom did so I will upload it when I get a chance.
The party was good, oneil ended up getting tied up at work and couldn't make it to the party and I was bummed because I wanted to get our pic in his costume but he promised we could get re dressed for a pic cause he knows that is important to me and my scrapping...lol

here is the butler...Love the butler and didn't get my pic just me by him either...i tell ya we were to busy worried about getting our drunk on...

this is the strained eyeballs i made along with the fabulous tasting

kitty litter cake....DAMN this shit was good
and to top it off we also snacked on Boogers on a stick

unfortunately those pics were taken before i even brought the food so i didn't get a pic either of the rest of the food...like i said we were slacking
but what i did get was 5 tries at a decent self portrait of me and E..ya know we all about our self portraits. E was dressed as J.B Fletcher and it was so good. she even had her book like J.B closes at the end.

bwhahahah this was the best one out of the bunch.
then we did get the 3 of us by the infamous butler

and

see told you i didn't get a full shot.. {eyeroll}
but what i did make sure i got was my 2nd best bud Drew in his costume

bwhahahaha he came as shit hitting the fan....bwhahahahah that was so freaking funny
so as soon as i get the pics of my full costume i will get them uploaded along with oneil in his.
I am quite disappointed in myself for not taking many pics but the raberry Stoli vodka with club soda and sprite sure was DELISH!
i tag Sarah B, Ellen, Adrienne, Micayla, Jude, Lauren, Simone
sorry girls...but if i get tagged so do you!!










23 comments:
Omg...I am SO laughing here...those are some GREAT costumes!! (I gotta file those away for future ideas!)
i have had kitty litter cake too. It's yummy, but it's really hard to look at it and eat it at the same time. yucko
the food was WAY better than I was even anticipating! GREAT ideas!
Love the pic's girl, soooo funny and thanks for the tag. I will get on to it asap!!!
Party on Sista!!!! Shame we live so far away, I am sure we would make fab drinking buds!
Great costume pics, but woohoo, I am glad I ate before I saw the food ones... :) I will do my best to get to this tag too. :)
well i'm glad that you got pics of the food and fyi the one pic of me, you, and mom is hu-mongo!!!!
GIRL! You guys look liek you had a great time!! That kitty litter cake made my stomach turn...it looks SO real lol
You got AWESOME pics!! That kitty litter shit looks nasty!!!!! Ah, good ol' gore for halloween!
Oh my gosh, that kitty litter cake looks nasty!! LOL
Looks like fun!!
Favre, Favre, Favre!!
hahahaha
happy halloween, tee hee
my office halloween party is today, I'm taking dirty RATS lol
love the costumes and dishes!!!
happy halloween, tee hee
my office halloween party is today, I'm taking dirty RATS lol
love the costumes and dishes!!!
Happy Halloween! Looks like you had great fun - loving the food - urgh!! LOL
bet it was a blast, pictures to prove or not!
booger on a stick...BWAHAHAHAHA!
OMG..your costume is abFAB
LMAO
looks like so much Fun!
and I'm playing Christmas music just for you - hehe
Happy Halloween my friend~!
LMAO That food looks ummmm, interesting. LOL
LMAO! That last costume was so funny!
LOVE that kitty litter cake!
Looks like you all had a blast!
You've been tagged again, on my blog, check it out when you get a chance!
BTW, that Halloweenie food is still making me want to hurl. It's perfect! LOL
Looks like a great party and your food is fantastic. You had asked about the "birdie" stamp, it is a Michael's $ stamp, can't beat that.
EWWWWWWWW! That kitty litter cake looks almost too real! I outta know! I have two cats! LOL And the boogers on a stick! EWWWWWWWW again! LOL
The costumes are hilarious! Such creative minds! The shit hitting the fan it way too funny!
LOVE the butler! I wanted to buy him this year! Maybe, I will go and see if he is half price at Garden Ridge tomorrow! LOL
Looks like you had a lot of fun!
This is so hysterical!!! I love your butler!!!
OMG
you went as a freakin martini?!?!
LOL
look at you little miss hottie!
smoking
and the food...
i died with the "this shit is good"
what is in it?!
That butler guy SCARES the SHIT out of me. I would have nightmares.
The martini costume rocks. I love it.
Try Raspberry Stoli with Red Bull. It kicks ass. Of course, you won't sleep for days but it is yummy!
Post a Comment