Wednesday, November 07, 2007

HEY JUDE!!!

Wanna make some fast cash Sista

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

bwhahahahaha thought i could help a sista out!! {running and ducking}

*got this from Regina's blog* bwhahahaha thanks for letting me steal it

12 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Ewww!
200 for breast milk? Really?

Dawn Knapp said...

WTF?!?

Anna M said...

Ewww...that's almost as bad as "The HOF"!

Adrienne said...

O.M.G

PeppyPilotGirl said...

And it's just as creepy here as it was on Regina's blog - Eewwwwwww!! :)

elizabeth said...

that's funny!

Josie said...

Oh
my
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Noel said...

"Do not want"....ewww!

sarah said...

$200?
but...
ewwww...seriously gross.

Crafty Connie said...

OMG, ick! What mother would really give milk to her child that she bought on the internet. What the hell!!!!

michelle sturgeon said...

Couldn't find an email for you, so hopefully you'll read this:
In response to your comment on my blog...often times I'm not crazy about my stuff either, but other people go ga-ga over it. and often times I think I just created a masterpiece and I post thinking I'll get lots of comments, and I'll get like 3 people that say..."Oh, that's OK". I think you shopuld post your work, because other people may really enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

NOT a problem! Some of my best blog topics are stolen off the front pages of others...you cannot make this "skit" up!
( it is pronounced "wheat" like in Shreadded