Sunday, December 02, 2007

Late Thanksgiving Post

better late than never...

I had a great time with the whole family on Thanksgiving. We ate and ate and well...we ate....but hey who's counting how many plates I devoured.

here are just a few random shots I got...I didn't take as many as i wanted but that's ok. there is always next year.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
me and mason doing a self portrait..lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
me and jessica (my cousin)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and one of the tables we gathered out for eating, drinking and laughing...

It was a good time..

These are some random shots out that weekend.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My friend Jason who is KAR-AZY as hell. He wanted to take a pic that was all GQ like...that boy is just not right...lmao

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and this is my best guy friend Drew...

and here is one of me and oneil but i don't remember when it was taken...obviously not the same night as the rest because I am wearing different attire...these are things that make you go hmmmmmm!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hope everyone has a swell week...I'll be back with some scrappy goodness later this week!!

15 comments:

Lauren said...

Nice pics.

And to your Hell No on my post I say Amen.

Noel said...

gret pics! Looks like you guys had a great mini vaca that weekend!

Adrienne said...

Awww, looks like a fun time!

Funky Finds said...

thanks for reading funky finds & commenting today! i LOVE the name of your blog!!! :)

michelle sturgeon said...

Awesome family photos!
Have you made any paper bows yet? LOL!

Melissa said...

good times ;) great pics

Michelle Leigh said...

Sounds like a great holiday! I'm jealous of all your time out! I'm too huge and pregnant and annoyed that I can't drink! When I have this kid, I'm going to become such a drunk :)!!!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

You look so pretty in those pics! I love that you're wearing my necklace. YAY!!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Cute pics! I still think O'Neil is such a hottie!

Unknown said...

He is CUTE!
The kid, not the hubby or friends.
LOL

Crafty Connie said...

Great pics of family and friends. Glad you had a good trip and good times.

Jude said...

great pics looks like you had a fun thanksgiving! :) Like the shot of you and O'Neil especially!!

Micayla said...

Nice pic's looks like you had a fab time!! WOO HOO my fellow party girl!!!!
I am soooo looking forward to crimbo, are you ready yet?

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Hey I love your glasses! And it's not a fun evening out unless a girl changes her outfit at least once. ;)

Cheers!

Anna M said...

Looks like fun!