Let's see while i was out i:
*scrapped
*cooked {gasp!}
*cleaned
*relaxed
*lounged
*didn't get out my pj's for 4 days straight (i did shower and put fresh ones on ;0)
*made melana throw all her toys away...yep sure did!!
*replied to 386452672727 emails
*became a DT member at ScrapDiner
and i am sure there is more but me and lists never get along. I need to get better at those to stay somewhat organized or even just to jog my memory.
I have been using the heck out of my mini journals *E* made me as a xmas gift.
I have been writing challenges down in them and just random things i've heard or thoughts on scrapping.
Here is one of the pages I did for Scrap Diner with the New Years Glam Kit.
These papers are so delish! I had such a blast playing with the tinkering ink and luxe lines. And if you can believe this I DIDN'T HAVE THOSE LINES!! umm yeah so that made me happy!

yeah i had to scrap the new shoes...they are supa adorable!!
I am gearing up for Scrap Diner's Challenge Blast starting January 18 for 7 days.
It is going to be super fun!


these are using the New Years Glam Kit.
The love layout i will frame and put in my office on the walls with the rest of them
I worked on these pages as well:

this was for Di's sketch challenge that she posted at the diner. This one was perfect for the photo's i wanted to scrap. Thanks Di! You Rock!

This one i did for Sher at Scrap Diner for giving me the opportunity to be on her DT. I had these papers and they are old but i couldn't throw them away. I knew i would need them one day!

this one i decided i would use some of that old BG boy OH boy paper from a few years ago...i need to move this stuff on out..i am really digging using up the old stuff right now to make room for ne...lol
okay moving on to just some randomness
*** i just bought the Elsie's 52 challenges book with a 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby (yes i know i am very late but).... OMG! why did i wait forever to get that book...it is sooo freaking inspiring... I am totally loving it! I plan on taking quite a few of these challenges if not all of them to be totally honest!
***i had ordered 2 uglies from Mary Ann's Etsy Shop for a friend of mine who is having a baby. i ordered one for her and one for the baby! She fell in love with mine so much i figured that would be just a cute little extra happy for her. Her shower is Sunday and I am bursting at the seams to give it to her. I HATE suprises! Christmas time KILLS ME!!
anyway so i open the box to look at these cute fella's and what do i see....

yes this fabulous ugly....eeeekkkk!!! i need to take a better pic of her but it was nasty outside when i got her....i have named her Calypso and my other other is Calliope!!
so really other than having to go back to work and mad busy working on DT stuff and trying to get my life back in order and on a routine after 16 days off...nothing really much happening... I am going to get better about blogging though!!
I'll be making my rounds by the weekend...cut me some slack i have over 300 blogs in my bloglines ;)
peace!










19 comments:
those shoes are just too stinkin' cute!
What a great VACA!
PJs for 4 days sounds like heaven.
Love your new shoes and the pic of you with your shades and hair makes you look like a rock star..you are totally FABULOUS!!
16 days off! WOW!!
ohmigosh, omigosh, omigosh..i'm nearly hyperventilating over those shoes. Adorable!!
loving the sneaks and I settled for 2 whole days in my jammies last weekend and it was heaven!
you cooked??? WOW!
I am extremly proud to call you mt friend after reading you atayed in your pjs for 4 days! Atta' Girl!!
Congrats on the DT gig!! How cool!?!?! :)
Ummmm, love those shoes. I may have to get some for Annika! Sounds like you've been busy in your pj's!
Your pages are awesome!! I love those uglies!! And I too am a fellow pj wearer for multiple days at a time (clean of course!!)
Your layouts are all great! i especially love the shoes one!! Fun!!!
You got A LOT done. I'm especially impressed with the throwing-away-of-toys!!! Very impressive!
I think you and I had parallel lives! I was off for 14 days, cooked and baked (gasp here also!), and stayed in my jammies a lot! Actually got my house clean for once! Of course went back on Monday.....ask me how clean my house is NOW? Better yet, don't ask! LOL! Love your LO's and congrats on the DT!
I have been wanting to go to a Hobby Lobby but the nearest one to me is a little over an hour away.
Do you know if they put their coupons on their website? That could be the incentive I need to make the drive. :-)
congrats on the DT, love the LO's, and, and, LOVE the shoes!! Those are the cutest ever, need to get me some.
Love the sketchers. Uh, you made her throw her toys away? How'd that work out?
Yay! I am finally caught up with your blog. Now I just need to catch up with everyone else's!
The LOs rock.
Damnit. I may I have to buy one of those uglies!
Congrats on the DT girlie!!! Im tooting for you!!
Love the layout btw!!
Have a fab week missus!
congrats on the DT gig!
Great LOs!
What is an ugly?
love your new banner...Kristi rocks it again! It's so you!
I need some of dem shoes! Think she will let me borrow hers? hehehehe
Your rockin the layouts woman!!
Love the names you picked for your ugly! More going into my shop today!
Post a Comment