nothing much going on just counting down the days until Simone and Josie get here...eeeekkkkk!! they fly in on the 21st and i am *so* excited...anyone else who wants to come you still have time to book....just say the word...free place to stay!!
i have done a few layouts but the mojo has left and that just sucks...i am trying to get as much scrapping as i can done and use up some shit ...why you ask? well because that is less shit i have to pick up off my floor and tables before simone and josie get here....bwhahahahahah yes i am lazy....i haven't cleaned my scrap room since i moved in my house in July...yes you read that right JULY...in August it was still all nice and clean and everything in it's place because i had no time to scrap but all hell broke loose after i got the house organized and situated...all down hill from there...{deep sigh}

and

yes i was bound and determined i was going to use those HS and prima gigantic flowers i had so i cut the petals one by one and framed this pic of me when i was around 2 or so....eeekkk!!! that was time consuming

bwhahahahahahah i still love this pic....self timer went off before nancy was ready when we went to visit her...
and this one is my favorite right now

i did manage to do another layout but i forgot to upload to photobucket so i will post that one later.
Don't forget to go check out challenge 2 at Scrap your CRAP can't wait to see what ya'll come up with for this one!!
BBL with another update and some photos....this past weekend it was sooo pretty so we took the top off the jeep and took the kids to the park to play and feed the ducks....good times my friends....good times!!










21 comments:
Super layouts girlie!
girl...we'll be there the 22nd, please don't show up a day early on our account! LOL
Fab layouts girl! I too have not sorted or cleaned my scrap room since July! Are we slobs or what!
I still have pizza boxes filled with new stash I have not put away!
It will get sorted soon though, as I am giving up my scraproom for the baby as it is a nicer room and I am sharing with Steve in the spare one! BOO HOO I hate boys mess!!!
Love the LO's! The first one is my fave!
I love these layouts ! You definately had mojo when you did these cuz they ROCK ! That photo of you and Elizabeth is so cute ! Im over to check out the scrap your crap now, cuz i just need to use some of my .... crap !
Have a great V Day !!!!
And have fun when all the blogger girls arrive ! That should be a blast !
Blogger girls Rock !
Love the one with the colorful flowers and buttons!
I'm sorry I am going to miss E's birthday. My husband just had surgery and I would feel guilty leaving him!
Take lots of pics and have lots of drinks for me. I will come next year!
dude that flower frame?! genius! i love the black apple too. such awesome stuff!
and you hate valentines day?! lol thats funny!
anyway, thanks for stopping by my bloggeroo! have a great anti-valentines day :P
good stuff greA!
good stuff greA!
Chumly is a great name!
that lo with the flowers is beautiful! what a great idea. heck, they're all awesome!
can't wait to see your scrap room video :)
Chumly?? Lol thats great! LOVE that last layout!
Great LO's!!! I really need to scrap my crap! Certainly got lots of it!
Love love love the new Los... if you don't get the scrap room cleaned up you can just tell the girls you wanted them to use your stuff cause you are so giving!! LOL. I already have your new blog bookmarked cause you know I have CRAP I need to use! :)
Can't Wait!
1 week Girl!
eek...so excited!!!!
All awesome LO's but I am just loving the flower petal one, so creative!
I think your mojo is just fine. Those pages are fabu!
have fun with your girls!! I wish I could join in the fun :)
These layouts are all so beautiful, thanks for showing and have a great week! :))
found you through alines blog!! love what i see here!! have a nice day!! :))
AWesome layouts! I love your fun, funky style!! BTW, thanks for the "visit"today! Have a great week!
Post a Comment