Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Countdown and new Crap

A new challenge is up on SYC. this week it is use holiday paper on a NON holiday layout. head over for more details and see our examples.

2 days and counting and my girls Simone and Josie will be down to visit me and Elizabeth for E's 30th birthday!! woo hooo...

I can't wait...I will pick them up at the new orleans Airport on Friday at 10:41....

good times this weekend that is for sure.... SHO NUFF!!! sorry mary ann i had to do it...bwhahahaahahahah

8 comments:

Lisa said...

hahaha! you said "sho nuff"!! i love it! you crack me up

elizabeth said...

2 days till they get here.
i'm not sure what "@ days" is or how many that is, etc....lol.

Crafty Connie said...

I think that @ days is the secret code for the partying you all are going to be doing.

Jude said...

have an awesome weekend!!!

Michele Kovack said...

I sure wish I could sneak in Simone's suitcase! You definitely need to come to Chicago and have some drinks with me! Maybe by August it will be above freezing! Thanks for rubbing it in about your nice weather!LOL! It is supposed to reach the 30's tomorrow....can you say, heat wave! HAve a great time this weekend!!!!

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Have a great time!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to start my Miss-Adventure!!! BWAHAHAHA

Micayla said...

Hope you have a fab-u time when the girls get there!!
It sounds like so much fun!