Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm sad :(

My girls Josie and Simone are gone...the house is waaaay to quiet and now i don't have anyone to drink beer with me and chat.

{DEEP SIGH}

I am off to sulk....I will be back with a report later...but for now i shall go drink beer by myself and wish they were still here..


For those of you who don't know Nancy you can go to her blog and see some of the pics we took when we made our way to her house in all our adventures...
and while your at it please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers...she needs all the prayers that anyone has to offer right now....

Nancy...I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!

16 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

I love you girl and thanks and girl i may not be able to drink beer righ tnow but they got me on demrol so im buzzin anyway so just know im there in spirit. will call you tomorrow with the room number if they wont let me stay home,

Michele Kovack said...

Hope you gals had a good time and didn't get into too much trouble! : )

Noel said...

Can't wait to hear all the details!

Off to love on nancy!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Can't wait to see pics and get the full report!

Jude said...

Glad you had fun and yeas, it is sad when the fun has to end. :(

sarah said...

can't wait to hear all about it!
:)

jan williams said...

I am so glad you guys had a fun time!!! I know it did Nancy good to see all of you!!!!

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

if it will make you feel better....i will have a beer with you....just let me know when to get the bottle opener...hehe!!
xoxo

Dawn Knapp said...

Awwww, don't be sad. I'll have a beer or two (or twelve) with you!

Josie said...

Miss you already...
Thanks for being such a great hostess..
Can't wait to come back!!!!

michelle sturgeon said...

Poor Greta! I will have a beer with you, too. With all this drinking going on, you'll soon forget! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I bet you girls had a great time ! SOrry they are gone :( I have been wickedly sick with the flu , just catching up on all your girls, i must update my own blog over the weekend, thats been neglected this week too ! Have a great weekend :)

Scott said...

What up sucka? It has been a while. Hope that you are doing well down South.

Cheryl Wray said...

Sounds like you and the gals had a GREAT time!!!!

And thanks for the info and link to Nancy. I Will go give her some well wishes!!!

Anna M said...

Sounds like you had some fun!

I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a blast!

Check out my blog when you get a chance, I tagged you! :-)