Thank you to everyone for the well wishes and the happy emails.
I appreciate it.
First I want to thank Mary Ann for the newest ugly for my collection. Picture coming soon. This one is green and she has pleats in her...oh so adorable.
and Jennifer for the New Year light up banner she sent. Can't wait to get that hung up in my scrap room....it is going to be so stinking cute... Picture to come soon. Thank you Jennifer. i love it so much!
Since I started feeling better I have been a scrapping fool. I had thought I lost my mojo but it only stayed gone for a minute...THANK GOD!! it's back and I have been tearing it up.
Here are some of the pages I have done so far:


i'll tell ya the quick story about this layout...Sher over at Scrap Diner said she had watched rock of love and that is some silicone plastic girls and then nancy made comment she thinks my boyfriend stuffs...{gasp!} i say he just don't wear undies...bwhahahaah so anyway they all dared me to put silicone and a sock on my layout...so I did...the insert that is over the picture came out of one of my bathing suits and it isn;t silicone but it is filled with some saline...same thing right...then i added the sock and some lips over it...bwhahahaha so that is the story behind this layout! {i heart bret michaels}
moving on now...



this is some design team stuff i have been working on with sher's "everyday I write a book" kit this month as Scrap-Diner. You can find the kits here She offers two kits and they are both wonderful!!

this was the fab Ms. E's challenge to use up that old skool pp...yeah i had to dig and that was as old as i could come up with..circa 2003-2004 somewhere in there...lol


and i have 2 more but they are for a challenge over at Scrap Diner so I can't show them just yet...but i will shortly.
In other news if you are wanting to stop hoarding your supplies ( and you know you do) go check out this It will surely get you motivated to start scrapping your crap and not hoarding it. Move it out girls..now is a good time to make room for new stuff.
Nothing else going on just the same ole stuff. Nothing exciting..I didn't go to mardi gras...just couldn't deal with it this year. We will take the kids for St. Patty's Day!
Hope everyone has a great weekend...IT's Thursday!! YAY!!










25 comments:
OH gosh girl! What time did you go to bed after we got off the phone?!!?? OMG awesome work!
my goal before baby #2 was to catch up Kenzie's scrap/life book. Ah...don't think that's going to happen. Sigh.
And, I would have never would have thought you'd be too afraid to get a tattoo!! :)
Great to have you back amoung the living and healthy. The layouts are awesome and I love the one of Bret and the funny story.
I was up until 1am last night watching the 1st 3 episodes of Rock of Love. I am now addicted!!!
Those layouts are killer!! You just keep rockin them better and better as you go...I'm sure you'll be famous soon!
you def. got your mojo back!!!
love the lo's.
i don't know if you'll know what i'm talking about since i'm talking in code, but yeah, it doesn't go!
shit, i know you're not going to get that....lol.
Wow! You got your groove back! Glad you are feeling better!
cute pages...=) Can't wait to see the lil pleated ugly, too, how cute does that sounds??
Your layouts are freaking awesome! Im glad you are feeling better, I was wondering were all your scrappy work was!! Welcome Back!
Holy scrappage wench!!
Who do you like for ROL2? I like Aubrey, the shy one who wrapped herself up as a present and I think that's it.
HOLY COW! YOu have been a busy little scrapper! Awesome pages!
ok...I thought I was the only who suspected Brett of "stuffing"...lmao!!
oh yeah...and girl if this chicken right here can get a tat...wth is wrong with you?!! hehehe!
I can't believe you caught Melana smiling in TWO SEPARATE pictures! Did you bribe her?
I forgot to mention, the sock on a layout is freakin hilarious woman!
WOW those layouts are rocking!!! Great work!
love the Bret layout! actually, i love Bret too!
THESE ARE SOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE! GO on greta get a tattttt!! I DARE YA!
irl...I linked up SYC on my blog...love that idea...fab*boo!
OH MY GOSH ! You have been cranking out the layouts ! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hubba hubba one and i love the title too ! I need to write that one down, so cute ! You have had some MAJOR scrap mojo ! Im going to an all weekend crop next weekend and hope to make ALOT , but the best laid plans .... lol .... have a great weekend ! I like the scrap your crap idea too ! I have ALOT of CRAP to scrap !
Considering you have been ill girl you have been totally rocking those paper supplies! I love the work in progress one!
The good news is that you are better, yay!!!
Have a fab weekend xx
Hi, great blog and scrapbook pages! I am new to blogging and going to start displaying some layouts, still learning. I like the links you have in your blog - the Blogoversary to see how many online on your site. How do you add that to eblogger. I tried and I am not sure which one to add - through the Links, or News Feed, or Text, or Java script etc? I am confused. Anyways, nice site and I like your style.
Roberta
hey girl! thanks for stopping by my blog! i will most definitely make you a skully bag whenever you want! lol totally lovin all of your pages!!
I hope this shit is not contageous...I cannot let ANYTHING get in my way of me and the stores right now!
Stuffing...LOL! I will be glad when that program comes here!
girllll
I love everyone of these layouts!!
fab!
Post a Comment