Friday, February 22, 2008

Sale at the Diner

With the girls coming in i doubt i will be blogging this weekend but i wanted to let you know Sher is trying to make room for the new CHA stuff so hop over to the Diner and go tot he store's bargain basement...she has LOADS of stuff on sale right now...

happy shopping and i will be back after the weekend with loads of pics i am sure...

peace out homies

4 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

I'm always into checking out a great sale! Thanks for the heads up, Greta! Those love notes are too funny! Looks like you are going to have your hands full the next dozen or so years.

I LOVE your new Challenge site, Scrap Your Crap! Totally hoping to carve out some time to participate one of these times! I need to get my DT stuff done so I can play for me! :) Atleast I can always stop by for some inspiration! WOOHOO!

Christiane said...

have a great weekend!! :)

ellen s. said...

yeah! a big sale..sounds good to me!

Micayla said...

Looking forward to the next update, missus!