Wednesday, February 27, 2008

yeah i suck

Quick run down of the girls weekend

pork chop busicuits- check
downtown biloxi- check- {eyeroll}
the beach - check
bourbon street-check
cafe du monde beignets-check
petunias for lunch-check
mobile, AL to see Nancy -check
elizabeth's birthday shindig-check
lots of laughs- check
the lss-check
Rock of Love on Sunday -check....me and josie have our quote for the week
video taping of the room-check oh lord help me i wasn't in there when she did it
hysterical pissin your pants laughing done at 3:30 in the morning on the night of their arrival-check they were laughing at my awesome layouts from back in the day..one in particular....bwhahahahahahahahahah..i'll have to share with you so you can laugh as hard as they did...lol

good times had with my girls...good times....next time they need to stay longer...

you can go to Simone's blog for a good belly laugh and see some pics..

Let's see what else..hmmmm
aghhhhhh huge shout out to Lisa for her lovely canvas i bought from her etsy shop. LOVE IT!!
Photobucket

another huge shout out to Regina for the prima goodies she sent me...i opened that box and damn near shit...seriously...look what she sent a sista..
Photobucket
yeah i was a happy chick...don't be haten ;)

i managed to get some scrapping done in the last few days...remind me not to take 2 weeks off again....i couldn't get it together but i managed to crack these out
Photobucket
me and josie

Photobucket
these layouts were done with fabulous papers from Scrap Diner. This is some of my DT work for this month...loved playing with these awesome papers and goodies.

This week over at SYC Blog is old skool pp. we wanna see what ya got...that was a fun one..i need to do more..cause lord knows i could.

and i need to get better about not letting my blog get behind...i hate these kinda post where i am trying to cram a butt load of stuff in one....grrrrr!!!!

i'll be around more often.,...i just needed a break....

have a fab weekend...

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

girl you do NOT suck :-)

elizabeth said...

don't worry i'm uber behind on the bloggin' too!

fuckin' computer people!

Unknown said...

love that pooh LO, the layered ribbon...where'd ya get that idea???
lol
We definitely need to stay longer next time!

jan williams said...

OMG Girl i wish I could take 2 weeks off and come back and crank out this yumminess!!!!LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad you liked the stuff...And I love that Pooh layout! Gimmie a gustimate on the licquor consumption over the weekend, lol!

Michele Kovack said...

Love the LO's !!! I am heading to SYC because I have some of that paper that Simone was holding up! Isn't it just called "retro" now adays? LOL! OK, who am I kidding it isn't "retro" it's CRAP! : )

Anna M said...

I want some pics from the weekend!

I am so fucking behind on my blog reading!!!! So don't post anymore...J/K

I decided NOT to go to the SIS thing. WTF? It is basically a one day event. $500 (fees, airfare, and accomodations) is hardly fucking worth one day. And sorry, I am not a big fan of Nashville. I hate country music. If it was in a better city, I might consider going. BUT HELL NO! You guys can just come down to Florida. I only wanted to go to take pics of all the people who annoy the shit out of me. Trust me...there would be PLENTY!!!!

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Sounds like you had a great time!! Woo!

Jude said...

You have been a busy woman!!! I love how the red is looking too! Nice and vibrant! LOve it!!:) Your LOS look fantastic too! :)

Josie said...

sooo much fun
i loved reliving our weekend!!
you will always be my *rock of love*
i need to get my booty in gear and print some pictures
we look hot in your layout ; )

Deanna said...

Hello LOVE your layouts! How did I never see this link to your site til now!

Thanks for the nudge, I mean, comments on my blog and yeah, I'll get right on those cards!

:) lol