Friday, March 28, 2008

phew!!

Yep finally...I am skipping alot of stuff that has happend but it will be ok...

I'll start here:

Last weekend we had Melana's birthday. Remind me to NEVER do it at my house again...NEVER EVER!!! I thought i learned my lesson but apparently i didn't..

here are a few pictures from the party

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She got lots of awesome clothes which she WASN'T impressed with...and a few toys which made mama very happy because she has enough crap. Her most prized possession comes from Simone who thought it would be a fabulous idea to get her a barbie head so she can practice on her hair for the next time simone comes down. (melana wanted to fix simone's hair every morning) and this barbie head came complete with barrettes, a curling iron and makeup applicator and the best thing of all A REMOVABLE DOG...isn't that just funny...and the dog's nappy ears were in a bad way. They for sure needed that nap combed out. So she worked on him for about 30 minutes until she got the genius idea to take some lipgloss and use that as hair product...yeah it's a mess...i have to wash now the barbie and the damn dog...

The next day after i spent 15 hours recouping over that party the kids wanted to jump some more in the jumpy so we left it up for a little longer and they jumped until there hearts were content...while jumpy melana was introduced to mr. static electricity.
Photobucket
Photobucket
and mason decided to give me one of those crazy faces...can't wait to scrap this one
Photobucket

All in all it was a good weekend I am glad it is over..Now baseball starts... Life begins to get hectic...

This pics for you
Photobucket
and the funny thing is he didn't even know i took it...he was watching the kids play around

Have a great weekend..
Stay tuned for the next post...It is Mason singing...i love that kid..he cracks me up

16 comments:

Adrienne said...

Girl your kids are adorable!

Noel said...

You got some awesome photos!!

have a great weekend girl!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Yeah baby! Love them candids of hotty pants! LOL Thanks for coming through again, biotch! Muah!!!!

Anna M said...

Are you trying to get all "fancy pants" with your fucking signature?

It was great talking to you last week. I'll talk to you soon!

Micayla said...

Looks like fun missus! I will take note about birthday parties at home!

Crafty Connie said...

OMG, too funny about the Barbie head and dog! Very cute pics of Mason and Melana. Love the new signature.

Michele Kovack said...

Ohhh Simone is gonna give you a hard time about that signature! She did me and told me I was totally uncool! LOL! So I dropped the signature! (Personally I think they are kind of cute!) Love your pics....glad you survived!!!

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Great pics and happy belated birthday to Melana!! Katie's hair does that in jumpy things too - and it's so fine and blond that it looks like a halo (which we sure as heck know it ain't!!).

Anonymous said...

What great photos Greta :) And woohoo, i noticed you joined BadGirls with me ! ISnt it so pretty over there ! I finally started getting the kit in Feb and its totally awesome. I havent gotten to post all week on there ive been soooooooo crazy busy, and have to have mucho dental work done, YUCK !!!!! That is what sedation is for ....

Happy Spring, hope you had a great weekend, looking forward to some more of your coooool layouts, hoping to break into my Apple Blossom kit this week too :)

Jenn :)

Claire said...

Gorgeous pics! I love the static hair!

Cxx

Unknown said...

a signature???!! I expected more outta you girl! lol
Glad you liked the removable dog and for the record I didn't send the lipgloss (this time). LOL
Melana is starting to look so grown up, I hope you've been reading that book "right"! lol

liz mataraza said...

great pics...and yes, bday parties at home are horrible, but isn't it awesome when the kids all have fun at YOUR house?

love the new siggie.

Jude said...

I ALWAYS swear that I am nover going to another party at home and then BAM I do. I even bought the stuff for LIncolns this year already... I am a dope! I am glad she had fun, and man, now that I know she wants to be a hair stylist I will send her some "official" tools! LOL. :)

**** April **** said...

Girl, I coulda TOLD YOU never NEVER EVER NEVER have a party at your house... for kids. :) but, I suppose live and learn. Next time... call me! Ha! :)Great pics! :) I love the goofy face pics! Those are some of my favs!

michelle sturgeon said...

A birthday party at your own house is never good! EVER!
Man, your husband is hot!

Anonymous said...

You got some incredible photos!! My youngest is turning 9 and she wants to have a sleepover with five friends - eeek! HELP ME! Oh, and I agree with Michelle, your DH is definitely hot!