Sunday, March 23, 2008

update soon

This weekend we had Melana's Birthday Party
Last Weekend was a easter egg hunt and a parade all in one day...
Mason started T-ball and life has truly become chaotic...
be back later (hopefully sooner than later with lots-o-pics..

peace out homies!

Hope on over to Scrap your Crap and check out our very first Queen of the Crap...she's an awesome scrapper and you will not be disppointed in her challenges...Awesome stuff....and make sure you check out her awesome etsy shop as well.... good stuff and good times..and while your there check out our slide show of all the flower power layouts...we had 28+ entries...wooo hooooo!!!!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

hey lady! how was your easter? have you received anything in the mail from me yet?? just checking :) hope all is well with ya!!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Glad to know you made it through Easter! LOL. I saw that you called the other night...like two mornings later. Sorry I missed ya. We'll have to chat soon!

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

Happy Easter!!!!!!

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Just checkin' in - Happy belated Easter!

Jude said...

that frantic pace is sounding familiar!! :)

Cheryl Wray said...

I can TOTALLY relate to your chaos. Sounds like it was all good, though. Can't wait to hear all about it!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

A little late, but Happy Easter!
Loved the Scrap your Crap blog :)

Anna M said...

I don't care you haven't updated! I got a a phone call from you!