Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wanna see my sCRAP room?

you can check it out here at Simone's Blog. She "interviewed" my 3 year old about my room...bwhahahaha

Thanks for peeking and don't forget for those of you particpating in the Unloved stamps challenge you have until Sunday night before a new one rolls out. Keep them coming ladies...Our slide is looking fabulous!!

19 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I am one jealous biotch!!!!

Crafty Connie said...

I really love your space and your organization. Look forward to the new color coming soon. Take pictures and post them when you have the room painted.

liz mataraza said...

i love melana spinning around in your chair telling the camera she's not supposed to be in there. so cute!

Anna M said...

So is she inferring by the Poison song that your scrap room is "DIRTY"?

Adrienne said...

OH WOW!

Kim Faucher said...

such a great space girl... totally wish we lived closer so I could come and scrap with you!Very inspiring... love your little girl... too cute!
Love the I love Lucy picture... I always do the "eeeeuuuuu" sound she makes when she gets caught or in trouble (can't write it but you probably know what I'm talking about?)when Dh asks me how much I spent on scrapping! lol
Love love your space... so glad she shared it!

Micayla said...

Love ya space woman.............so jealous!!!
PS you have been tagged

Georgina said...

One word...... WOW!!!!

Leslie said...

now that's a nice space to create!

Jude said...

unloved stamps... dude like the tote bin full i keep telling Micah I will put on ebay!!!!!! LOL...

Lauren said...

What a great video. I thought my room had too much in it but honestly it doesn't even begin to compare. :-)

Lisa said...

hey girly!! happy st patty's day to you! be on the lookout for a package comin your way! ;)

Michele Kovack said...

Gotta love those Simone videos!!! I am so glad to have met someone else with as much CRAP as I have!!! Your little cutie is priceless! Happy Belated birthday to Melana!

Cheryl Wray said...

WONDERFUL...

Rachael said...

What a great space!!! I particularly like the music playing too! ;)

jan williams said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!

ellen s. said...

ha! love it! excellent!

liz mataraza said...

hey, sent you an email...did you get it? what's up?

Pearl said...

Grrl you have a tonne of stuff ! but nothing to be ashamed of at all ! lol wait till you see my space - almost non existent !