Last week i submitted a layout to UnPubbed and I won. How freaking cool is that? Go check it...you can find my winning layout here.
Be back Sunday with a full short update and pics of what has been going on in my meocracy.
I am so stoked about this i had to hop on to share with you good peeps!
Holla!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










16 comments:
Congrats girlie!
YAY Greta!!
go ahead on with ya bad self! whooot whooot!
i saw...congrats!
congrats girl! You did an awesome LO!
WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!
You go girl!
Congratulations
YEA!!!! Congrats!!!
Congrats on the UnPubbed win, sweet! I'm from the MS Gulf Coast area myself. I miss it terribly!
Again, Congrats!
This does not supprise me at all!!! I think you are awesome and need to submit more of your work girl, so you can share your talent with everyone!!!! You Rock Sista!!!!
Thats AWESOME!!!!! Congrats!
Hi Greta!! Thanks for stopping by. I'm so glad to hear that the homes are being re-built, hat was just so hard of a loss on everyone, I beat. I hope that you made out ok during that harsh time.
BTW...I love, love your banner, just too darn cool and congrats on the UnPubbed!!!!
You have the cutest little family! :) cute hubby, cute kids... and you're pretty cute yourself so darn it if you ain't just a cutie patootie family! I love the big close up crazy face pictures! Gotta think funky pictures on that!
congrats on the siggy.. :)
Congrats baby!
whooo*haaa!
congrats!
congrats girl
did you by any chance submit one those teeth layouts...hehehehehehehehe
love ya
WTG!!! Huge congrats!
Post a Comment