thank you again!!
These are some of the things I have been working on...others i have will have to wait until the time comes for the SYC challenge.
this layout I did for the current brad challenge

i also have one that used 132 brads...yes i said 132...can you say OUCH!
This layout was done for the ever so classy and fabulous Jana Eubank. She was the guest designer for Pencil Lines this week. This is what I came up with

Jana is one of the sweetest people. You can check out more of her amazing work on her blog or here.
I have more scrappies but for now i need to keep them under wraps.
have a great one










16 comments:
Oh Greta...I just saw your last post about Mason. I really hope its nothing serious. I can only imagine how you feel. Please know that you are in my thoughts and I'm sending you all a big 'ol hug! Hang in there.
Cute Lo's...how is Mason doing today?
These are 2 great LO's lady!! :)
Cute layouts! Especially love the Static Love! :)
love the title static love. how funny! great lo!
Love the new LOs, and I read the post below about Mason, I will be praying for him!!!
hey greta, i didn't comment on your last post and now i feel like the biggest jerk ever!
anyway, i hope mason's going to be ok. it's a shitty thing for kids to go through that, but kids are so resiliant. and kudos to the kiddo for communicating to you about it, so you could hop into action. what a little man!
how are you doing? make sure you are taking care of you, so you can take care of your family, ok? i know you will though...you're greta! ;) that's not smack talk...that's some smartassiness for ya to cheer you up!
love,
jocelynne
Super FUN layouts!
LOVE the pages!! Can't believe you used 132 brads...WOW!! Will keep Mason in my thoughts and prayers..hope he's doing okay today!!
lovely layouts....especially the static love one!!
still praying for you and your family!!
xoxo
Oh sweetie, I feel so bad for not nipping on over for a while. I am sending HUGE HUGS to you and the family esp Mason. I hope he is doing well girl and nothing is wrong.
Love the scrappage as usual and the rant well you hit the nail on the head me thinks!! Bang on for going with it girl! I adore your honest views.
Love to ya xx
I just read your previous post regarding Mason and I'm saying a little prayer right now for your big man. Heck I'm saying one for you too...a mommy shouldn't have to feel like you do and know that I'm here in cyberworld thinking of you. I've enjoyed getting to know you through your blog and the little time you spent on SJ. I'll be remembering your family in my prayers and watching for your updates as you can post them. Hugs babe!
132 brads! Oh, my! I'd love to see that one! . . . Your poor fingernails! ;) Goodness, girl! I LOOOOOOVE what you did with my sketch!! I must come play along with your SYC blog! I keep checking it out and telling myself I'm going to do it and then I become a space cadet! Alright! Putting it on my TO DO list right now! ;) See ya!
I am every so hopeful and prayerful that Mason is ok. It must be so hard for you to wait...
Love the Static love layout....it is so beautiful!
Hi Greta! I am new to your blog (I was blog hopping) but really like your creations! You also have some very funny posts - ummm...saw the pic....yep....LOL! Your pages are wonderful, I really love that second one with all the bling and those wonderful doodles and flowers!
I hope everything turns out well with your son - it can be very scary when we don't know what is wrong so I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!
*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Just saw your last post- keeping Mason in my prayers!!!
I love your LOs!! Did you say 132 brads? yikes! Love the cogwheels on that one and Static Love is just plain gorgeous! May have to lift that one! LOL!
Post a Comment