Wednesday, May 14, 2008

For Sale...

First come...first serve! Some sets i have duplicate of and will be stated underneath the picture. All these stamps are retired sets,last years sell-a-bration sets or last years hostess sets.
Photobucket
STILL AVAILABLE
"what's for dinner"
mounted and used 3 times
8 stamps in this set (the recipe card one is huge)
$12.00


STILL AVAILABLE
Photobucket
"Big Blossom" (and this thing is GINORMOUS)
Mounted and used once
$5.00

STILL AVAILABLE
Photobucket
"Bunny Hugs"
6 stamps in this set
Never mounted or used
$8.00

STILL AVAILABLE
Photobucket
"Love it"
6 stamps in this set
Mounted and only 1 stamp was used
$8.00

STILL AVAILABLE
Photobucket
"tags so much"
1 set available
mounted and was used a couple of times
6 stamps i this set
$8.00
this set of stamps goes perfectly with the tag punch from SU

STILL AVAILABLE
Photobucket
"The World Over"
Mounted/ Never used
3 stamps in this set
$ 8.00

STILL AVAILABLE
Photobucket
QuickCutz with binder and extra binder pockets for your dies
26 CK Typist Mini Alphabet Dies, 3 bonus shape dies and 1 puncuation die.
This has never been taken out of the box much less been used.

Photobucket
The zip around Binder

$50.00 includes shipping (OBO)

I will be going through my 1236523652125 stamps sets i have again and listing more.
being a SU demonstrator i can't demonstrate with retired or old stamps so why keep them is my motto?

My email address is signal47@aol.com if you are interested let me know.
Like i said 1st come first serve. I will update when they are sold.

If there is a particular old or retired set you are looking for drop me an email i just might have it and would be willing to part with it.

And if anyone wants to buy a TIVO brand new in the box and never opened let me know i have one of those taking up space as well...
$110.00 includes shipping (in the USA)

9 comments:

Jude said...

Dang girl, I have tons of those SU sets too... I think I am going to try and put them on Craigslist in one big set!! LOL. I used to sell Su too, and it stinks when they keep retiring sets and you can't use them anymore. I was trying to order their 8½ x 11 page protectors, and hello... REtired! ARgghhhh... :) Hope it all sells fast!

Cheryl Wray said...

I'm not a stamper or a die-cutter, but someone is gonna get some good stuff!!! :-)

Have a great day!

liz mataraza said...

good gravy girl! that's a lotta stamps!

still trying to sell that TIVO, huh?

Michele Kovack said...

Just popping over to say hi! I need to get rid of some stamps too! (If my lazy ass could actually take the time to sort through them!)

Crafty Connie said...

I must be a dork, because even when they retire them I keep them, hoping to use them for personal cards and such. No wonder I have no room in my house, LOL!

Micayla said...

I must have a clear out too, I have loads of stuff I never use!
Looks like someone is gonna get a great deal!

Jenny said...

Man those are some deals!!! Too bad I can't spend any money right now!

Anna M said...

ooh...i will email u this weekend

**** April **** said...

hope you got rid of those! :) I unmounted all my wooden stamps. I wish I could remember to use the damn things more!