This is for the "My Guy" challenge at Noel's challenge
Speaking of Noel she is having a DT call so go check out all the details hereI have been psyching myself up all week that i am going to paint my new scrap room..yes i am trading rooms with Oneil...OY! that is going to be a chore..especially since i have soooo much to move....YIKES...oh well...and after i finish painting I am going to rip up the carpet (blech, i hate carpet) and put down faux wood looking roll out linolieum so if i get paint on it that's ok cause it's cheap floor. i create a huge mess when scrapping...i am excited.
For those of you that didn't see my room i will post it here for ya.
Now i cleaned it when i knew Simone was coming with her camera...the cleaning consited of shoving everything in drawers that weren't already full and make piles under my desk hoping she wouldn't see them...lol...i must say...i stuff well...hehehehe
Greta's room of sCRAP from spazzgirl on Vimeo.
IF YOU HIT THE PLAY BUTTON AND IT DOESN'T WORK HIT THE LINK THAT SAYS GRETA'S ROOM OF CRAP AND YOU CAN VIEW IT FROM THERE...
Have a happy weekend!










14 comments:
I am soooo happy to know that there's someone else who has a scraproom that looks something like mine!! LOL!
BTW--Love the Poison!
Wow, you are so organized! Maybe you have given me some incentive to get my space in shape!
OMG girl..........I love your room. So much stuff...........OMG I wanna come and play at yours!
woo-hoo a new scraproom for you too! at least your's is a dedicated room, though. i still have to share mine. mine is like a corner. we are going to build a mock table out of cardboard boxes today so i can get the measurements exactly right. that should be very interesting.
and yes, you stuff well. that sounds funny.
LOVE your scrap space!! And love the page!! Have fun painting!!
Love that video Greta- too cute!!! Your room is wonderful and I cannot wait to see what you do to your next one - Have fun!!!
My GOD! What a haul! I love the paper organizer and will be looking for some small shelves to mount over my table for storage. You are truly a scrap goddess and I bow to your stash.
So glad you have a ton of crap too!!! Great LO! ( SO how long did it take? : )
Hey, great page and handsome fella you got there! So glad to see I'm not the only one with a cluttered room - I really have to organize mine tomorrow (the rest of the weekend we had a garage sale so I was stuck doing that the majority of the days!)
cluttered isn't really a good word... you utilize every inch of space...more like organized chaos. My room will never look like the ones you see in mags - too much stuff, not enough space (even though my room is big LOL)
great new LO, and I loved the scrap room video!! Good luck moving it all!!! LOLOLOLOL...
Are you NAKED in that picture?
LOL!
Love the LO!!
You are the coolest! I think I love you! Is the house next door to you for sale? I want to be you BFF! MUAH!!!!!!!!!
Linda
Post a Comment