Sunday, May 11, 2008

Missing Teeth, 6th birthday and a layout

WOW what a week.

Mason lost his very first tooth a little while back (i forgot to blog about it ..oops) and he turned 6 years old on Saturday {sniff sniff}
For his birthday we gave him a cobalt blue nintendo DS so he will leave mine and O'Neils alone and he has already been punished from it for 2 days and hasn't even had it for 24 hours...but he will learn when i speak he better listen.

I worked on this layout for 3 days and never could decide which direction i wanted to go...it originally was going to be titled "u wanna piece of me" but i will do that one at a later date. This is the result after walking away from it at least 7 times... grrrrrr!!! This one was done for Martha Bonneau's layer it challenge.
I lost count after 6 layers :)
Photobucket
i like the results of it...i didn't however like that it took me 3 days. I don't have time for that crap!

I am so far behind on blogs that it isn't funny but i will be making my rounds to peep in on everyone soon AND i need to get better about bloggin regularly. So much happens that i want to share but then when i finally blog i forget about it or i am too lazy to edit pics and upload...{deep sigh!} oh well...i'll work on it.

The new queen and challenge will roll out tomorrow on SYC so be sure and check it tomorrow.
It's going to be a "sparkly" good time.

Happy mother's day...i am tired so i am going to lay down because i am sure this post doesn't even make any damn sense!

Peace out!

12 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I LOVE the layout! Gorgeous and so creative!

Cheryl Wray said...

It made perfect sense and I loved reading a post from you again!

Happy Mother's Day to you too!

And I love the layout.

Micayla said...

Happy late Mothers day, love the layout, bless Mason and his tooth and I agree with blogging more I am crap of late!!
Love to ya x

Adrienne said...

Happy MOthers day! Love the LO! Gotta love taking a new gift lol. I've done that PLENTY of times! LOL

elizabeth said...

oh i love this lo!
just love it!
i think this is my new fave :)

jan williams said...

This is AWESOME girl!!!! I can't wait to see the "U wanna piece of me" layout....Bwhahahahahahahaha

Renee said...

Happy Mother's Day, Greta. I love the picture of you in the layout.

Michele Kovack said...

HA! You are totally turning into me!!! My 5 hours cards, scrap pages.....!!!! It turned out awesome after all of that!

Lisa said...

Your layout is awesome! I know what you mean about taking so long...why it that some layouts come together so easy and then some take 3 days!

liz mataraza said...

hope you had a great Mom's Day! love the layout and i wish i could get my butt in gear to catch up on SYC stuff.

honestly, i still don't even have our clothes put away yet. we've been wearing and washing the same clothes that i kept out to hold us over during our move. pathetic!

Unknown said...

followed you here from Debbi's blog, love the site, super cool! And so is the layout, congrats on your DS first tooth and birthday and Happy Mother's Day, belated, but I hope it was a good day. My second son is turning the big FIVE on Saturday and I am not myself lately.

xoxo

**** April **** said...

Girl that's freakin AWESOME!