This is my card

It says:
My mom is as pretty as a princess
She is 30' tall and she weighs 50
Her favorite food is spaghetti, and her
hobby is clean up the house
My mother is proud of me when clean up my room.
My mom gets real mad when I have a yellow key.
If I could buy my mom anything for Mother's Day it would be
a rose. I love my mom and I wouldn't trade her for my computer.
I love you,
Mason
Wow I am glad he see's me as a super tall skinny chick.
Who says 5'2 isn't tall....lol
And I am super relieved that I am more important than his computer.
aghhhhhh what i wouldn't give to be 6 again!
Mary Ann Mason made you a thank you video HOWEVER
he couldn't stop picking his nose so I will have to redo it...
{eyeroll}
This weekend is my Bret Michaels concert and I am STOKED!
You peeps won't hear from me all weekend. Sunday I am getting up and hopefully don't have to bad of a hangover so I can make it out to the DeTox bar at the Hard Rock where VH1 will be filming the Top 20 countdown and Bret will be there as well.
good times my friends...good times!!
see you when I recover and I hope to have good pics....










19 comments:
I'm still laughing that he listed your hobby as cleaning the house...
I so wish I could come down this weekend and stalk Bret with you...so much fun! You are seriously going to have a great time and I'm keeping my cell phone on..you better call me if ANYTHING happens!!!!!!!!!!
that's too sweet! Have a great weekend.
you have a giant room of scrapbook crap and he thinks you hobby is cleaning the house....BWAHAHAHA
Put down the dang broom every once in a while woman!! lol
i love it! i love how he thinks cleaning is your hobby! that is hilarious!
have fun this weekend watching Bret! oh, and a little something is on its way to you, but probably won't get it until tues. with the holiday and all.
later!
Have a blast at the Bret Michaels show! Can't wait to see your 80's pics! LOL
Too funny!
Enjoy Brett, I ended up catching the reunion show... WOW did Heather ever pound on Daisy!
Too funny!
Woooooo Hooooooo rock with your Rock of Love. Have a GREAT time!!!!
Pics and details next week please.
....GIRL that is the sweetest card...I am loving that...your butt bettah be safe for that concert .. GROUPIE LOVE...
Oh lord have mercy!! I bet you are there right this second drewling all over Brett...ha!
I can't wait for all the juicy detials!
hello my friend!
I have missed you!
I can't wait to see pics from your man's concert!
That was just precious! I'm loving the cleaning house hobby, too! *L*
*am TOTALLY envious of your weekend, will LOVE seeing some pics!* Have a great time! *hugs*
Oh my word, that was way too funny... how flippin adorable! Totally made me chuckle reading that... loved it!
Oh my gosh, this is too funny! Gotta love it!
So funny! I love the hobby-cleaning the house! LOL!
Cleaning house? hobby? Ha ha!!! Hope you recover quickly from your party weekend!!! Can't wait for the details!
That is so sweet...needs to be on a scrapbook page don't you think!
Ooh La La! Hope your weekend with Bret went well! Love that card...too funny! Can't wait to hear the update on your weekend.
OMG that's the most adorable thing EVER!!! Last year for mothers' Day, Josh said my favorite food was BEER!?! WTF... dude, I don't even DRINK in front of my kids... how he pulled that one out of his ass i have no clue! and he said that he loved that I cleaned up after him and did all the laundry. ... sigh...
LOL aren't ALL mom's hobbies cleaning?? LOL
Post a Comment