This kit I got to work with is called Picnic Basket and it is filled with OA and AC goodies amongst a ton of other stuff too. You can check it out HERE and the add on is HERE.
i know many of you were on the fence for the Hopscotch kit and i see she only has ONE left as of the time i am typing this post. If you get over there and it is already gone i am sorry :(
Also, this weekend Cristal aka Pinky had a crop on her MB that i particpating in a bit. I love when i can combine challenges. It was a good time C. Thanks for letting me play along.

Don't know how crazy i am about this layout but it's growing on me. it's just not what i had in my head. My vision in my head was way cuter...{oh well} this was a combined challenge for the online crop and for noel's sketch challenge that was provided by the fabulous Virginia Tillery.

a quick card.
and another layout

I love this one so much and i think it's because of that picture. He is so full of personality and you just can't help but to love on him and squeeze him. God I love that boy!!
Happy Monday!










16 comments:
awesome projects girl! And that LO of mason is fantastic!! It is just so good and makes me smile! PS...he looks super old there. He's gonna be a heartbreeaker, yup yup!
Great job!!!
I think my fave is the "apple of my eye" one.
Your layouts are also fucking fabulous that they are pissing glitter!
Love them and love you girl!
Great stuff girl, I love them all!!!
I got to see these on Sis.. you never cease to amaze my friend :)
I got to see these on Sis.. you never cease to amaze my friend :)
Girl, these are fabulous!!!!! You make me want these kits even more!!!!
Love all these projects boo bear .. love it all .. I cannot wait to see what you and the team create boo bear .. and congrats on DT Coordinator .. that's wassup
Absolutely LOVE your work Greta!!! And besides mine...your kids have got to be the cutest!!!
Righ5t on girl I am happy you have been able to play and mix projects I love doing that!!
I'll be over to eat Mason's face off, say around 6?
awesome layouts! i love that pic of mason in the last one...what a handsome little guy!
Oh man I would love that How about black?~!!!
i gotta have that picnic basket! layouts are great!
So here I am having an overwhelming couple of weeks
ready to breakdown
and I see your blogpost
with a layout of me : )
oh how i love ya girl
we will chat very soon
i need my great fix
btw which reminds me will you send me the pic of me and you when i came to visit with our stunna' shades on...i need to scrapbook it!
These are all GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment