Thursday, July 24, 2008

i am still crabby :(

I am still in a mood and still "off" so i will enable y ou instead :)





Kit includes the following:
Papers
SEI Poppy Collection(Double Sided)
-Sarong
-String Bikini
-Seafoam
-Rattan
-Parasol
-Poppy
-Adirondack
-Palmetto
American Crafts Metropolitan Collection(Double Sided)
-Wall Street
-Manhattan
-Fountain
Jenni Bowlin "Trendy" Designer Papers
-Red Love Song
-Red Wallpaper
-Red Lined Ledger
Prima Angelique Collection (Double Sided)
-Angel Breath
Cosmo Cricket "Hello Sunshine" Collection (Double Sided)
-Picnic
-Berries
Hambly Screen Prints Acrylic Overlay
-ATC Patchwork Black
KI Memories Lace Cardstock
-Tulips Red Hot
Bazzill Basics Cardstock
-Bazzill White
-Blank Check
-Applesauce
-Chili
-Blue Grass
-Black
Double Sided Corrugated Cardboard
1 sheet

Embellishments
-2 sheets vintage sheet music (songs and lyrics vary)
-1 package Making Memories Red Felt Alphas
-1 package Making Memories Tiny Alphas (black on white)
-1 package 7 Gypsies Chiptags elements (4 sheets)
-1 package SEI Poppy Rub ons
-2 sheets American Crafts Remarks stickers journaling sheets (black/white)
-1 ArtChix paper dress form
-2 Jenni Bowlin Calender sheets (1 large, 1 small)
-1 package Melissa Frances Vintage Frames
-2 SEI Poppy frames and tags (shapes will vary)
-1 yard Maya Road Sheer Luxe Scrolls Ribbon
-1 Scenic Route Charlotte Flower Clear Stamp
-2 Jenni Bowlin Felt hearts
-1/2 yard of Maya Road gatered Rick Rack in Red
-1 yard Prima Black lace
-3 Tim Holtz Ideaology Metal tags
-3 Maya Road Sheer Journaling Spots
-1 bottle of Stickles in Turquoise
-2 sets of ArtChix wings (2 silver, 2 black)
-5 assorted Prima Artful Collage florals
-12 assorted buttons (10 white, 2 red)
-4 metal brads (2 Making Memories, 2 Prima Angelique)

This is the newest kit from Noel Mignon Scrap Shoppe It's called delish..errr i mean Memory Lane..to order you can click < a href="http://www.noelmignon.com/store/show/1420">HERE/a>
If you want to see what the DT is up to with this kit you can go here


9 comments:

Lisa said...

This kit is soooo awesome! I got mine yesterday.

Unknown said...

such the enabler you are!
I want to get it, just so I WILL scrap... I need to start scrappin again, in a bad way.
LOVE your new blog look.. (I usually look at your post thru bloglines, but checked your actual link this time)
hugs, Dawn

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Ok, that's even a nice shiny object for those of us who don't scrap...

Deanna said...

Oh you are killing me with this kit, I am lovin it!

You go on and be your crabby little self right now girl cause I am leaving for vacation in less than 8 hours so I am basically singing ala Mary Poppins right now! Woo

Jude said...

her kits are always amazing... and so packed with stuff... i think I must ask for them for some upcoming something... heehee. :0
Hope you are outta the funk soon...

Crafty Connie said...

Great kit. Hope you are feeling more yourself soon. Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

oh yah love ya

Anonymous said...

Geez! I need one of them! You are so wrong on so many levels...when my kids have no back to school shoes, I hope you and Noel will send me scraps to tape together for them. bwahhahhahh!

Linda said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHCKKKKKK!!! Noooooooooo!