Monday, September 22, 2008

She's Struck Again

The kit making goddess has struck again...
She has 2 released to choose from...both are full kits...
Ghost Stories and Blue Skies.
and if you order one by Tuesday you get 1 free gift and you order both by tuesday you get 3 free gifts...I'm just saying ;)

Don't forget you have a few days left to comment on my post below to for your chance to win one of the kit making goddess' add on kits from last realease... i have it and i love it and it is almost gone...sniff sniff.

Peace!

11 comments:

Jude said...

I seriously think she has a way with the kit creating, they are always amazing!!

Cheryl Wray said...

Cute, cute!!!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Kim Sonksen said...

You naughty girl!!!!! I am so tempted to sell my other half in order to get my grubby hands on the Blue Skies...you are such an enabler

TanishaRenee said...

da-yum blue skies is sold out already- I want that one!!!

How ya been girlie?

TanishaRenee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jan williams said...

Damn I wanted it too!!!

ellen s. said...

oh no! sold out already...that is fast!

Unknown said...

OMG they both rock!!!!!!!

Dana said...

love love love the ghost stories one!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

They are dee-lish!!