i am just updating on some things real quick and will come back with pics later...
Noel's Crop is still going on so if you are not signed up what are you waiting on...you still have time to participate and some chances to win some UH-MAZING prizes....we are having a BLAST.
i signed up for Rhi rhi's class and it is KILLER!! that chick can do some art journaling like no one i have ever seen. She inspires me daily but i only wish myine looked as fab as hers :( oh well! mad talent there from her.
I chopped off my hair once more...it is now super short and spiky in the back from the crown back and purple in the front part of the bangs...
I had a 4 day weekend that was pure bliss and spent 2 days of it scrapping my heart out.
My xmas shopping is done for my kids minus a few odds and ends....HELL TO THE YES ON THAT ONE!! PHEWW!!!
i haven't talked to my homie cheese in quite awile so i must get my daily fix tonight.
and mason started soccer and his coach is HAWT!! makes sitting in the cold a little more bearable :)










9 comments:
want to see a pic of the hair-do...
and isn't it nice when there's a hottie to make the boringness of soccer momming completely disappear?
and it stands for bad-ass-scrapbooking-bitches. Aleida came up with that. we thought it would be good to abbreviate.
Thanks for the links. Need a picture of the new do ASAP.
Big ups to you for the done shopping.
You must offer the coach help with his balls to introduce yourself. Because, ya know, he might need help with them...and he would probably consider that helpful....or something...
I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!
Hey girl , how ya been ?! I cant seem to get to the message boards just yet, but miss ya !! I wanted to do noels crop too but that doesnt seem to be cooperating either !! Did you SEE the new MAC holiday stuff ?! And they brought back a few dazzleglasses for the holidays.
TTYS,
Hugs
Jenn
It should be a requirement for soccer coaches to be hot. Unfortunately my niece's coach is NOT and the assistant coach is my brother. Blah! But sometimes the other team's coach is HOT HOT HOT. Goto love soccer season.
Let's see the hair! Can't wait.
OOOH new do'd gotta see it girl! I am gagging for a new cut.
I have not started on the xmas shop yet, I am so behind this year. I am normally done by now, best get caught up!!
Havent started...
So where are pics of the new 'do, girl? :-)
Post a Comment