Saturday, December 27, 2008

Glad it is over

we had an awesome christmas. Mason was soooo excited for santa claus that he woke up at 3:45 a.m and came down stairs rooted through his stuff and his sisters stuff...woke us up at 4:15 and he was shaking he was so excited....geeezz!! Santa had just got to bed about an hour and a half before....but i was so excited to see him so excited that i rolled out of bed...made myself some coffee and listen to him rant and rave over all his things. I pleaded with him to let melana sleep until around 6 so he enjoyed the time alone with us ooh-ing and ahh-ing over his things...

oneil got me my 50 mm lens, a diamond necklace, a gift card to the buckle and some of my fav perfume by viktor rolf called flowerbomb...ohhh it smells heavenly...

i got him guitar hero world tour band set, the track packs volume one and two for the rockband , 5 brad butter shirts, and some chanel platnium cologne....

ohhh yeah and thanks to my mom who is the best i am now the proud owner of rock of love season 1....woot woot.... i have a date with mom on sunday to let her watch them and then on monday we are heading to new orleans for girls day with my aunt, my cousin and my moms great friend...gonna be good times...

how bout you? how was santa to ya'll?


12 comments:

Noel said...

hey girl....not sure why but the start of your post is missing on my screen. Jas told me you called but I'm being lazy...I'll talk to you tomorrow. :)

I got a 50mm lens too! Whee!

Regan said...

yeah girl...mine was pretty awesome and low key...damn I was in bed by 9:30 on Christmas...I know...I am a bad ass!!! LOL- Have a great New Year

Deanna said...

I got the slice and the MM embellie centre, oh yeah!

Oh and the flu, f f f !
LOL

Jennifer said...

Sounds like an awesome Christmas!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Glad you had a nice Christmas!
Love the new look of your blog :)

jan williams said...

Greta, I have been so busy girl, all my children and their families are here...I wanted to wish you a merry Christmas BEFORE Christmas... but I see you had a great one!!! Love Ya

Deana said...

Hey Greta! Sounds like you had a great Christmas! I am happy to say that Bryn didn't wake us until 7:45 on Christmas morning & THAT was my BEST gift of all! LOL! :-)

Chriselda said...

great. i love you.
great the great.

muah!

TanishaRenee said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous Christmas girlie! Have a great New Year!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I was a BAD girl and Santa skipped my house. Darn Santa! So I bought myself a wii!

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Sounds like Santa was lovely to you! Santa was kind of broke this year but my mom gave me a really beautiful basket carved from a cypress tree root and a dear friend sent me a gorgeous book - not a whole lot perhaps but cool stuff, nonetheless! A rundown of my December (with pictures, no less) is on my blog! :-) Cheers!