Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dear Outback

Dear Outback,



Now that you have taken my beloved Pork Chops off the menu I no longer have a reason to eat there. For the last 12 years I have been eating the same thing. I have ventured out a few times to try new things on your menu, which by the way is a no-no for me, but I did and none the less was very disappointed. I do not like anything you have to offer on your menu other than your house salad. It is with my deepest regret that I must inform that I will no longer eat at your restaurant.



Still Pissed off,

15 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

That happens to me ALL the TIME! My husband likes to joke that it's a conspiracy against me.

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

what ever you do.....don't try anything new...LOL!!!!
i am total creature of habit...ALWAYS order same thing at restaurants...drives DH crazy...thinks i lack adventure..but i am comforted by the foods i KNOW!
XOXOXO
Annie

Unknown said...

Dang, those must have been some good pork chops! Maybe they will put them back on the menu or make them special for you.

Anonymous said...

What?!? When did they take the pork chops off the menu?!? Argh!

Anonymous said...

LOL You tell 'em Greta!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Oh, no they din't!!!
My fave is the bloomin' onion and they better not take it off or else...

Anonymous said...

You KNOW my motto " if if it ain't broke,".... I love the blooming onion and the steak and shrimp, which I had the last time I was in America...They have the BEST coasters for altered books, though...

lacintha said...

lol..hello Ms. Great...loving your blog, your sass and your fine creations...just wanted to de-lurk and say "hi"..:)

PeppyPilotGirl said...

That sucks!! I love their blue cheese chopped salad though and that Victoria's filet...mmmm!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Ha...found you through Laci's blog!

Caitlin Russell said...

Hey Greta!! That really sucks, most of the time I stick with the same thing as well, when I try something new I end up not liking it and taking my dad's instead!

I've got something for ya on my blog!!

Hugs
Cait

Caitlin Russell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Staci Taylor said...

Oh, i'm so with you! When it comes to food at restaurants I go to a lot, i'm such a creature of habit!

TanishaRenee said...

too funny!

How have you been girl?!

liz mataraza said...

those sons-of-bitches.