creativity
rockband
noel's message board and all the girls there
For the lack of mojo I haven't scrapped in a while but I think it may be back
this is what i've been doing

using the Sugar Cookie kit from Noel
This is for mason's teacher for v-day!

this one is for his asst teacher for v-day. For this one i used the Love Song kit from Noel (Sold out)
Both of those are birthday books like stampin up sells but of course this is much cheaper than buying one from them..and smaller
measures 7'x10

This is for the challenge that noel has running right now. Using the Sugar Cookie Kit as well

This one is for the current challenge at Forward Progress

This one is for the current sketch at Inspired Blueprints.
This is Melana and her BFF. They are almost inseperable. They are so cute together.

i do this every year so they can see what they got from year to year...i need to work on the last 2 years of melana's.
For christmas my girl Elizabeth made me the cutest things for my office at work. We always exchange handmade gifts (that is the best) and this is what i received:

2 embroidery hoops she covered with fabric and put these darling skulls on them

she knew how much i loved her hand drawn octopus so she made me a canvas of my own...eeekkk...LOVE!!
that's all i have for now i am off to the movies to see dog hotel with the kids.
xo,










22 comments:
I think we can say that MOJO is back! Love everything you have done and what a nice gesture to make those wonderful gifts for the teachers, they do deserve it since they are stuck with a bunch of kids for 8 hours and manage to still feed their minds and not lose their cool. Teachers ROCK!
Have a wonderful weekend girl.
awesome projects!! LMK how that movie is...the kids are begging to go see it! Happy weekend!!
I totally adore those notesbooks...OMG I loves them. And the layouts are da bomb. Love the idea with the Xmas checklist!
Now i am off to check the MB out
Good for you, those are great! I think I might be done scrapping. I just have no desire for it anymore :(
I LOVE that octopus!
Great projects.
The cupcake notebooks are UBER cute! Oh my gosh. Love them.
And that octopus canvas is killing me with how adorable it is! I love that!
Look at you go girl!!! Yum Yum Yum!!!
first....love the new look of the blog! all the black is gone...yay!!!
secondly, love the books that you made for the teachers. super cute!
You are on a major roll, woman! LOVE all your projects you are doing with the kits! (Looove the brown polka dot cupcake!) And what sweet, thoughtful gifts from Elizabeth! That octopus is stinkin' adorable!
I LOVE Noel's mb, too! Such a genuine place to be! :D Doesn't Pandora ROCK!!! One of the best ideas in a long time! :D Love it!
hi Greta. look at you go! i love it all. looks like you are having a fun, creative time. the projects are great. love the date books for the teachers.
Sandra
wonderful projects, and I love the hand made exchange, what a great idea! :)
Dang girl! You've been doing a lot! And some gorgeous stuff too. And I love Elizabeth's stuff too, it's too cute!
Those little notebooks are just too adorable!! Gratz on your mojo coming back!!!
what a great idea with the christmas layout. i might have to lift that one. i really love that lo of melana and her friend! and the teacher's gifts..yummm! the skulls and octopus are freakin adorable!
Considering you have no mojo girl you are doing well! Man you have rocked those supplies as always.
Hope Christmas and new year was fabbo. I enjoyed mine!
xx
love the teacher gifts. e's new octopus is just the cutest too! let me know how hotel for dogs is. i was thinking about taking michael. have a great weekend!
OK...well....you don't appear to be lacking any mojo!!! all great work!! LOVE the cupcakes.
XO
Annie
Whoo hoo, girl, looks like you're back in the swing of things! Love all your latest creations, especially those notebooks - too cute!! Hope you had fun at the movies!
Hey Sweet Friend! Looks like you are keeping yourself as busy as usual!! Loving all this eye candy!!
LOVE your projects...and Pandora too*!*
Have a great one ;)
Girl you mojo is FIYAH and I love love what you have done, and I am now almost hooked on Pandora ..lol..catching up to your juicy snarkyness .. I am so far behind, but being as though we talk on the phone all the time, I am sure you forgive me LOL
Sasha
super cute stuff here!
Post a Comment