This girl is the best. I cannot even tell you how we came upon each other’s blogs but I am glad we did. She rocks my socks. And let me say she can take yucky looking stuff and turn into the most amazing things I have seen and she SEWS!!! Yep she sewed me this

Can you believe how freaking cute this is. She wrote a note saying she saw that fabric and immediately thought of me…. see what I mean? Greatness…
K-liz…love ya girl!! Thank you so much!










10 comments:
Definitely fabulous!
That is just WAY cute! :-)
That is adorable!
Oh sweet yumminess, yes I would of saw the fabric and thought of you! What a sweet friend. xx
Oh my! That is SO cute!! I Just love the skulls - adorable!! (Can you say that about skulls? lol)
:)
when the heck are we gonna hang out???
that is so frackin cute! she promise to make me one for my bday...we'll see.haha
That apron is freaking sweet!! Love it! Hope the green beer was plentiful in your neck of the woods!
that rocks! i love it when people are that sweet!
That is awesome!!! I tried to check out her blog but the link wasn't working!!! That is so you girl!!! Miss chatting with you - hugs!!!
Post a Comment