hey there, just saw your comment on Noel, thanks for saying hi. That little dude on American Idol is pretty cute, awesome voice, even if I do think he hits for the other team, still a super duper talent. Your blog is fun, I'll stop by again! ta!, d.
Hi Greta!!! I just love your blog!! I have a Mason too and LOVE Mac makeup along with Smashbox! Love your work and I'm kinda diggin Adam too! With Matt G in close second...!! :)
you know i think he rocks. I loved his born to be wild. Bella loves Allisons hair. But I think Danny is Also awesome BUT THEN YOU DO KNOW THAT John and I were metal lovers So we love Adam and we HEAD BANG (but i get headache now)when he comes on I always love when he comes out Bella goes omg momm Dad PLEASE STOP DOINGGGG THATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! We are gonna do that at her school if she don't start acting right (wear our spandex...spike our hair put bright colors in it... yes we are Dan and Roseanne)
9 comments:
I love him too and I know he will be the next IDOL!!!! Danny will be 2nd and then Allison!!!
Me too, as soon as he sang Cher at the end of Hollywood week! AWESOME!
"guy-liner" and all he is sooo cute, I want one......
me too!!! i was trying to explain 'why' to my aunt the other night, but she just didn't get it!!
Adam Lambert kicks ASS!
I so hope he wins, I love that he is not afraid to be himself
hey there, just saw your comment on Noel, thanks for saying hi. That little dude on American Idol is pretty cute, awesome voice, even if I do think he hits for the other team, still a super duper talent.
Your blog is fun, I'll stop by again!
ta!,
d.
Hi Greta!!! I just love your blog!! I have a Mason too and LOVE Mac makeup along with Smashbox! Love your work and I'm kinda diggin Adam too! With Matt G in close second...!! :)
Mine too!! Love some ADAM!!! He's going to do big things!
you know i think he rocks. I loved his born to be wild.
Bella loves Allisons hair. But I think Danny is Also awesome BUT THEN YOU DO KNOW THAT John and I were metal lovers So we love Adam and we HEAD BANG (but i get headache now)when he comes on I always love when he comes out Bella goes omg momm Dad PLEASE STOP DOINGGGG THATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! We are gonna do that at her school if she don't start acting right (wear our spandex...spike our hair put bright colors in it... yes we are Dan and Roseanne)
Post a Comment